Reviews for The Letter
dominochic chapter 9 . 3/28/2007
M. I like this story! I totally understand if you dont want to continue, but i really would like to see where you take this story. i really think you have something here with this one! good luck with whatever you decide to do!
BleedTrueBeauty chapter 8 . 4/1/2005
I love this chapter. This is a great story and i look forward to reading more. Great job.
kelsi bones chapter 8 . 3/30/2005
Hey. This story is really good so far. I can't wait till you write some more. zit seems like Kristina's good friends are all guys. Her other friends hate her boyfriend; what kind of friends are like that?
Higashi chapter 7 . 2/26/2005
jack here saying hey to all people lketting you know the two of them are still together though jacks mom believes Kristina is trying to break up with him knot jack though wo w third person speaking is annoying isn't it well see you all later.

Ja ne
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 7 . 12/8/2004
I love this fic! Continue soon!
BleedTrueBeauty chapter 6 . 9/21/2004
Hey! I love this! its a really good story. I really hope that you're not going to end it here because i love reading it so much but if you do than its a great ending. I love this story. Its really well written.
DFoxxy chapter 5 . 5/26/2004
PLEASE PLEASE continue asap! I love it and am totally sucked into it and am begging (something i rarely do) for more.
coldslit chapter 5 . 3/17/2004
i want to kno more about this.
i like it.
~meg
Swimmababez chapter 5 . 3/17/2004
very cute I'm getting into it, very sad tho
Dark Lalage chapter 5 . 3/16/2004
i think i kno who the friend was!(suspiscous eyes)
oh yeah!i remember! me!
thanx for giving me credit!
well i still like this story and keep writing i want to kno how it ends!
Eyes of Amaris chapter 5 . 3/16/2004
This is really good... please update it soon! I want to know what that feeling she got was and I want to know what she's gonna' do about it. Those gut feelings are always right though... just ask my mom. Ah well... you didn't need to know that... lol Good story anyways! _
pert chapter 4 . 3/15/2004
no offense to the writer but this happened a long time ago you shouldnt feel bad and from personal experiance i know jack called her
Dark Lalage chapter 4 . 2/23/2004
i just read this but i think it sounds familiar!
oh now i remeber-Trip and u!
neways its pretty good probably different from what really happened but yah
so keep writing Byes
Cacique
drew chapter 4 . 2/21/2004
this was great, i can actually share the pain and know the plot firsthand! anyway, great story!
UYU
SilentStrength chapter 4 . 1/21/2004
Gr, why did she do it? It doesn't make sense! You're mean to leave me hanging like that. Plus, you're never friends with guys that beat you, especially in wrestling. Wait a sec, I'm freinds with Shane, but not that buddy buddy, anyway. If you need more info about WRestling Kat, I'm your man, ok? LIke, cutting weight, (Yes, I'm a cutter too, but with a vinyl running suit, not a silver blade) intense training, the pain of losing, actual match rules. You know, the works.
Otherwise, GReat Job, keep going.
-Tony, oh oops I mean "SilentStrength"