Reviews for Charlotte
Kings Will Come chapter 4 . 12/9/2003
hmm. an interesting development indeed. however, i have a criticism:
"I runandrunandrunandrun" ok...that's just a bit cheesy, and it clashes with the mood. it's almost humorous the way you put it, and your character is facing mortal fear.
i do, however, like how this is developing...the guy with sideburns is deliciously creepy. can't wait till the next chapter.
T. L. Houlin
Iceunia chapter 4 . 12/9/2003
Hey! I'm talking to you right now, but that's okay. This is a strange chapter. Faceless people...
Radical Chic chapter 3 . 12/2/2003
Very cool. EErie almost. Keep writing. You've really got something here.
Burnt Bread chapter 3 . 11/30/2003
Crap. I didn't intend to read this story. but i clicked on it and it suddenly happened. Nice work!
Bread.
The-Dreamer-22106 chapter 3 . 11/30/2003
o i love your style of writing. this is an excelent story, please keep it up.
Kings Will Come chapter 3 . 11/29/2003
Wow. I really like this. The voice you've used is very enchanting... though It would help if you gave your narrator a name... maybe even developed Charlotte more as a character... but that's just personal preference. This is an extremely well-written and intriguing story...keep up the good work!
T. L. Houlin
BuffLie chapter 3 . 11/29/2003
It's quite short... but, I like it. The whole girl in her closet thing in the summary made me think there was a REAL girl that lived in her closet. It made me reluctant to read this. But, I find myself hooked already. And for some reason, the ghosts, the weirdness with the pop up ad... all that was accepted by me. Didn't faze me. But when the cat who died 4 months prior ran by, that's was kinda freaked me out. I dunno why. I'm rambling, eh? I'm gonna add ya to the author alerts ;)
Thanks for the review.
Etereo chapter 2 . 11/29/2003
awesomeawesomeawesome! I would only change one thing, the narrative breaks. They seem to frequent. Perhaps you should elaborate a teeny bit more. Otherwise great! I look forward to the upcoming chapters
Iceunia chapter 2 . 11/24/2003
Evil person! Update! Good qualities of boys...sk8er boi! Alex... HOT! CROSS! BUNS! : ) Good Charlotte! Update! Oh...and if you haven't already, put me on as one of your favorite authors! : ) Maybe I'll get more reviews...

Stupid people! Flaming my VAMPIRES!
Marie York chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
Again, I say this is really interesting. _ Yeah... keep going. *nudges*

~Harper
Marie York chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Wow... this is good. o.o Hm... *goes off to read more* Interesting, really...

~Harper
Radical Chic chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
That was a very interesting first chapter. I can't wait till you write more. I'm very curious as to what is going to happen. You are a very good writer, keep it up.
Lycanperse chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
that was really good. alot of the stuff i read sometimes has weak sentence structure and sometimes it's the diaogue or the was really good,i'm gonna put you on my fav. author list
weatherbeaten chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Your right. Very similar. Liked it though. That would be kinda freaky though. Reaching out and finding it to be so cold...Makes you think a little. Good job.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3