Reviews for C est la petite fille
Ayanimea chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
ce poeme est vraiment très bien ecrit _
tres touchant
bravo
Cissa chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
hello!
Shall I write my review in french? O...Ok I will try in English but I don't think he's very good!
Thank you for your review! I know that my english vocabulary is limited dut I'm just 15 and it was the first that I wrote... ! But I promess you that I will try to write a better one ;) And it's not so easy to write songs or poems in diferent language. Because of your french poem, I think you can understand that! ;)
You said that my poem is "ruiné par les rimes trop faciles"? And then you say that is very good? What do I have to understand?
otherwise, your french poem is very good. I'm sorry to say that but "les yeux violets" is wrong, we don't say "Que de ne pas comprende" but "De ne pas comprendre " ( pas de "que" devant)! You are very gifted, Why don't you write another french poems? I will be one of the first to read them!
Oh! What a long review! I impress myself! lol I hope you will understand my English... I tried to not use so much french ;)
kisses from Alicia, who hopes that you will read another poems of her ;)
elliecdreamer chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Salut. Je suis americaine, mais j'etudie francais a l'ecole, donc je essayerai...
(pardonez-moi si mon francais est un peu bizzare)
Elle est tres bon! Vous etes la premier poete qui j'ai lu en francais...
Ellie
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
I know very little French, but I love your poetry so much I translated it (I love the Internet) so I could read it.
So lovely and reflective, especially the first and last stanzas. Those are my favorites.
Let's see if I can get this right- Merveilleux!
-Jessica
A Girl in Denial chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Je ne parle pas beaucoup de francais. (In English) But your poem is amazing. I understood a little, but it was beautiful. Maybe, I'll learn more French! I loved it. Review my stories/poems if you want. :)
AGID
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Je parle seule un peu mots dans Fracais.
Je tres appreciate tu review, merci!
J m'appelle Jean Vrais!
Comment t'allez vous? Moi? Comme ci comme ca.
Sorry, I feel badly for my French teachers, they worked so hard and I so easily forgot this language. sigh
BUT I understood most of the poem.
I like it, very sweet but powerful.
You are right on your review of Nov. - It is LITTERALLY a journal entry, and I just changed the line structure basicly. Thanks you for an insightful review! Sorry about the bad French!
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Lovely. Your grammar also looks right for the most part, which is nice considering how many people just write a poem and run it through a translator...the only thing that looked iffy was "Que de ne pas comprendre". The phrase itself seemed familiar; but shouldn't it be "que de ne comprende pas"...? Or maybe I've just spent too much time studying for my subjunctives quiz tomorrow. Blah. Anyway. Lovely poem.
lyv
Echo of Darkness chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
I don't speak french very well, but I understood this, and I really like it. I wish I could write french poems - this is so beautiful. And it's such a gorgeous language...well done!
Tatterdemalion chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
I don't know a lot of French - hardly any, actually. But I got the gist of this after looking up a couple of words. Don’t I wish that all my studying could be this fun! In any case, I enjoyed this piece :)