Reviews for Gem of the Castle
Gemema chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
A cool little fic. I really enjoyed reading this! You described all the battle tactics really well, which really helped strengthen the action. Well done!
ps - hehe, thanks for the review! Flames_and_Shadows is the best for giving me a bit of advertising in her story, and I so wanna see her production too!
JoeyStar chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Heya : )
Wow ... i wanted to email you to thank you personally for reviewing my story about 20 times, but i couldn't find your email address any where so i thought i thank and review at the same time.
i like the way this story has started, although some of the action seems to happen a bit fast. while fast packed battle scenes are great within a story, i think this first chapter needs a bit more exposition. that's not to say that it's not good - cos it is! (oh i hate giving criticism, i always sound like i'm being really mean!)
anyway, keep on with this story and i'll keep reviewing : )
thanks SO much for all the reviews,
lv JoeyStar x
p.s: next chapter of Artefacts will be dedicated to you for being my 100th reviewer!
Syrelen chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
First off, the complaints:
1, Pelandur Pelenor as in the Pelenor Fields
2, Karthan Kharilois as in the Kharilois Mountains
Rip off Lord of the Rings, hello?
3, Fort Entrails? ew
Well, despite my efforts to disuade your writing efforts this was I admit a well written story, but a little more explaining about the gem would be helpful. Oh also the battle troops and such got confusing on who was who. Slow down a bit.
Flames and Shadows chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Hey like I said when I read the draft, I like the storyline, but I think it could use a bit of description, and occasionally I got confused between he characters but that could just be me I mean come on there is no one as stupid as I. I take great pride in that. Anyway I think it is cool, the end was top happy, stupid happy ending, every one should die *evil laugh*. Make it longer, too short I want to read more, more I tell u more *evil laugh again*. Yay story!

WRITE MORE.