Reviews for The Fate of the Shades
rubyreader chapter 13 . 10/22/2010
hades is zeus's BIG brother!
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
That is so sweet:)
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
This is great. It needs a few edits (you had a text twice on the chapter) but I love this.:)
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
I like your portrayal of Demetre. Great chapter:)
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
This is really interesting. I love the long chapters and the descriptions it's a great story x
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I really like the story. I love your descriptions and the way you say that no one is born evil. Very wise words:)

Dejsha
EAP'sdaughter chapter 30 . 9/15/2004
this is a mixture of saddness and goodness
Oasis chapter 29 . 1/12/2004
Excellent story! I love this myth, and you've have made it quite interesting:) Good job!
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Somehow I cannot picture Persephone saying "Ok Mother". This OK thing is too modern for a mythology tale. Perhaps you should consider revising.
Also, try to avoid using numbers insted of words. That "3%" from a Goddess lips really put me off.
Overall, it was fun to read. But the air of modern culture you bring to this tale is something that doesn't fit to my idea of the myth.
le petite corsair chapter 18 . 12/10/2003
Fabulous story!
Alyx Bradford chapter 5 . 12/7/2003
This is a very interesting take on the archetypal story. I really like your characterizations, particularly of Hades. It's a different angle of the story, very inventive and original.
My only criticism is that you might want to edit your stories more carefully for spelling and grammatical errors. I've noticed particularly that you seem to have something against comma usage. The idea in the story is so great, but the little mistakes jar the reader out of the scene you're painting. It's nothing huge, just a little polishing that's necessary.
I'll be back to read more soon!
Lady Celestial chapter 17 . 12/7/2003
you have some really good quotes. Keep it up!
Galadriel of Lothlorien chapter 13 . 12/3/2003
There mistakes there - typo's, little things that have escaped edits somehow. I've started printing it out so I can catch those.
Zagato. You are probably seeing cross overs between Discord and Death? She's another one of influences.
On Hecate - You say she's evil? You are forgetting the words of Athalan: "No one is born evil. We are what the world has made us."
zagato chapter 14 . 12/2/2003
Good story! Maybe it's just me but I don't find Hecate evil. She even helped Demeter find Persephone. Later on, Hecate became Persephone's attendant in the underworld. Other than my opinion on Hecate, this story is cool. Please update.
Maharanjoni chapter 14 . 12/2/2003
yeah thats okay, disney does stuff to your head.
This was a little muddled, with a mistake or two here and there but I would really like to know what happens. You have me hooked!
my suggestion is to eventually go over and read all of the story, you'll probably see most of the mistakes right away. Update soon
-Em