Reviews for Life of Untruths
Jade Risley chapter 8 . 3/5
Interesting story.
Arkash chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
Oh, this is a perfect example of how religions are born, and refuse to die,even if they are the distortion of the done.
Arkash chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
It is interesting how societies and cultures deny the existence of something they cannot prove.A good premise to explore.I like your style.

P.S. TFYR. I've only read "The Foundation" series, and "Nightfall"Thanks for pointing it out. I hope the rest of my book is not similar, because the story is finished.
Katie Geek chapter 8 . 6/28/2004
I like the overall plotline. It's original, however, the story seemed kind of rushed. Maybe you could come back in the future and eithe write a sequal or extend it? I had hoped there would be this great revolution where the space station was rediscovered and junk.
van Easnaht chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Reminds me of Battlestar Galactica. Ever seen it or read the book? Earth is just a mythical place to the people living on the ship.
It's interesting, though, going to keep reading. :-)
Medron Pryde chapter 8 . 12/5/2003
I would like to see more of this. If you ever extend her story, I'll be happy. hehehe
Black Velvet Princess chapter 8 . 11/30/2003
HUH? the end? already? oh well.. I GUESS it's a good place to stop, but I'm a little dissipointed your not going to continue with what happens to the station etc... Excellent story tho!
Anikki chapter 8 . 11/30/2003
Ah, such a shame, it came to an end...
That was really good, though. I definitely enjoyed it. Many kudos! )
Anikki chapter 7 . 11/30/2003
Oh, things are very interesting now. )
Cerrita chapter 7 . 11/29/2003
Great story so far. I love the concept of a lost space station. Can't wait to see how Daphne reacts to seeing Earth. Please update soon.
reviewer chapter 7 . 11/29/2003
hm... it's really good, but it seems to me that it would take more than a 'few hundred years' to make their homeplanet into a myth
Anikki chapter 6 . 11/28/2003
Yea, George is back! And they're leaving the station! That's good; Seth was annoying me, and I'm dying to see Daphne's reaction when she gets to Earth!
someone chapter 6 . 11/28/2003
great! _
someone chapter 5 . 11/28/2003
whoa! awesome! heh.. that priest is pretty fast... buy i'd like to know WHY he was in her cabin in the first place?
Anikki chapter 5 . 11/28/2003
Uhoh, things don't look to good for Daphne... Seth is such a loser -_- I want more George! _