Reviews for Bleeding Mists
umbrius chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
Joe: Wow. . .
Kyr: Wow. . .
Both: I like it.
Kyr: Ew, i sed somting nise, lok at hou it skroos wif mee.
Joe: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA . . .
umbrius chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Joe: M. . .blood. . .
Kyr: See? I am not the only disgusting personality.
Joe: Blood is not disgusting.
Kyr: (face palms) Of all the people in the world, I had to be given to Joey, GAH!
Zorya Utrenyaya chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
Yay you updated! Sorry I haven't been by for so long - I haven't had enough internet time - gr! Am I the person who asked you to carry on and then didn't come back? Ah! Apologies! I'll come back as soon as you get a new chapter up - I wanna see some action in this story!
LordUltima chapter 2 . 3/25/2004
It snowed here... and as I promised, I did write another chapter to this... now if only the person that asked me to continue it would come back to look at the new addition.
Mitsozuka Ayarashi chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
gag me on a harpoon, even... who is this guy, and why does he speak as though he were a Shakespearean Tragedian? What this guy needs is a Plasma Rifle, a Shotgun, and a few million hapless baddies to massacre to keep him from being such a wuss. It has snowed in hell before, and it will happen again.
dD The dark One chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
JOE: I like it. I hope to see it continued...
KYR: This is bile, and nothing but...although, it has a certain quality to it...
Zorya Utrenyaya chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Cool idea ... it looks like it could turn into something good.
A couple of nitpicks - you say the "windows were frosted in red" shouldn't it be "frosted with red"?
-you've spelt sea as see
- and minuet instead of minute
Sorry about that, they're just little things that will make your story a lot better if you carry it on. I really want to know what the character did! I await your sequel ...
LordUltima chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
There, I review my own work... BLECK! I FLAME AT IT DIE WORK DIE!
Mitsozuka Ayarashi chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Not bad... Keep going with this, and it will be interesting. Good job so far, keep it up.