Reviews for Belmont
californiaone chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
haha i love your stories. they're all so real, but not. i don't know how to say what i'm trying to say but whatever who cares. once again i love you beginning update soon
Trilateralus chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Another new story. Its looking good. I'll be interested to see how it turns out.
AdamTT chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Hey Julie, it's Adam. I just dropped by cause i wnated to read a few of your stories. And i saw you're still alive. That's good.

And i like the start of this story, it's up for something interesting. I wanna see where Jehan goes, he seems like an interesting guy.

oh, and you should be on AIM more, i'm getting more sleep than i should recently :)
Charlotte chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
I like your writing style; it's very different, in a good way. The dialogues are really funny. I enjoyed reading the first chapter. I hope you continue.
Marlah Singer chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
I like it. It's cool. Umm, yeah update soon, coz im kinda hooked. Anyway, if you have time could you review my fic, 'A loss of innocence'. I think, it's pretty okay, but watever. Good start, ohh and is Jehan bi? I'm confused! Anyway, moving on. Update soon.
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31