Reviews for Virgo
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
I absolutely adore the way each line of your poem is a work of art in itself...the way all the seperate pieces come together only in the reader's mind; it's really overwhelming. Your style...I say, it's growing on me. Very quickly.
Problem is, I'm not sure how to evaluate or review your poetry in any coherent way, because the way it is written is so thoroughly alien. However...
I notice that you do a few subtly incredible things, and I wanted to commend you for them:
'hidden rhyme-' I'm very fond of slipping rhyme into free verse. You do it brilliantly here with 'sleeves' and 'eves' and it did much to give the poem flow.
Also, your images have a particular essence around them...of soft-fadedness, of things blowing away into the night under lavender-tinted streetlights. So intense that I have to go into less-poetic poetry to describe it.
This poem decides it. You rock.
TiEka Koniku chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
cool. it very expressive. nice. Virgos rule! hehe. *TI*
Summerdazed chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
oh the words...i should bring a dictionary while going online...i'm sure all the beuty is hidden in the words though so i'm gonna find out, :O)
summerdazed
Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
I may just be proving how inept I am with Roman mythology (Anything they didn't borrow from the Greeks I ignore) but I can only just see Virgo in this. It's a beautiful poem, though.
flowerthief chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Wow. I like. Big words. I like big words that no one understands. Good job. Oh thanks for your review too!
AC
frugale chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
I just ... give up. I don't give a damn about understanding, it's beautiful anyways.
Ishuzu chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
I have to review this again because YOU Rosenburg are the one who has not updated! Ahem, excuse my pop culture moment there. But yeah... Were you saying that I needed to look into things before I bashed someone or she did? O.O I wasn't sure. But anyway, thanks for your wonderful review It made me feel special and god knows I can use that. Lurve ya and UPDATE DAMNIT!
Siberia82 chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
*jaw falls to the ground* Wow, your command of the vernacular is incredible. The words are so... cryptic yet mesmerizing. I haven't figured out what it might symbolize, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it.
Ishuzu chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Hey Virgo... Your b-day was in September. Go you! I liked the line about the violets in this poem
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Awesome work with great images.

Heart of the Sword
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
that was so cute in its own why! likes! different from other poems, it is, great job!