Reviews for The Nymphen Fae
blackrule chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Such a shame to see this story just drop like this :( I do hope you come back and start updating again. Continue the story and such...
Dead Deactivated chapter 11 . 9/27/2009
/ this was good
Kimera77 chapter 11 . 11/4/2008
Hi! Please, I know it has been a lot of time, but PLEASE, update this story. I love it and I need to read it completly. If not, allow someone you cherish to finish it for you... I'm begging you! ;D Thanks!
wyndrider chapter 11 . 9/5/2006
KEEP ON WRITING! I LOVE IT!
Coeur Sans Espoir chapter 11 . 8/30/2006
Aww, I wish you would have finished this story. Perhaps someday you will, and that shall be a happy day for me. I've really enjoyed reading this story, and I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful author you are. Your tale of nymphs, faeries, gypsies, elves, and other beings of myths captivated me from the very beginning. If you finished this, I have a feeling that you'd be able to get it published.

Well, to wherever you go in life, good luck.

-Susuka
emily chapter 11 . 8/25/2006
i really like your story so far. very unusual and different. makes it interesting. the only thing is that for what she's gone through, Nadolyn seems too naieve. considering she grew up around nymphs, it seems that she'd know more about their powers. and she grew up around Keith, who's powerful too. i understaind that she might not understand what some of the things that the humans on the caravan say, but in the process you made her sound kind of stupid. and for all that she's gone through, now that she's free, you'ld think that she'd be stronger(in spirit). maybe if you made her a little less demure and a little bolder, she might fit her new situations better. just an idea.-emily
CallMeCute chapter 11 . 3/1/2006
oh well good story
mju chapter 11 . 2/15/2006
No! No! No! Please don't abandon this story! Please continue to write. I want to find out what is going to happen. To Keth and Nadolyn and the rest!

Please continue. I promise that the instant you update, I will add you to my Favourite Author's list.

It's not bribery, but just because I don't want other readers to have to be kept in suspense as well as they wait to find out more.
mju chapter 9 . 2/15/2006
As usual, the writing and story is great. But is it possible to have shorter paragraphs if they don't affect the story? It's a little difficult to read large chunks of words.
mju chapter 7 . 2/15/2006
Oh no! That Rusfid is so horrible! Ah!

Sorry, I feel so agitated after reading about what happened to him.
mju chapter 6 . 2/15/2006
You are a really great storyteller! You have a unique way of narrating tales.
mju chapter 3 . 2/15/2006
Oh my gosh! That was such a exciting, captivating read. I would really love to read more.
Paper.Eskimo.Boots chapter 11 . 1/17/2006
You can not imagine my dissapointment when I found out that the story hasn't been continued (at least on fictionpress) from chapter 10. I really like this story and I NEED to read the rest of the story! Will she ever go back to that one place which I can't remember the name...the faery place. I must know! Please update! :3
Faeth chapter 11 . 1/11/2006
no! i must know what happens! this storey is way too good to be abandoned! i hope that you do decide to continue...
Morgan le Fay chapter 11 . 12/9/2005
AW! well, we understand (kinda). *eyes rock in hand and decides not to throw it* i just discovered this ficcy today and i
71 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »