Reviews for My Voyage
tablesalt chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
It was long, yeah, but so beautiful that it made me read on. Love every single line of it.
Arcanum-Median chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
So good! I feel inadequate now. You should be published.
gilalawa chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Heya o) I just got your review thanks...Anwyay I had time to review one of your poems...this one. Its really god! I love poems written about how one feels. I've written a few but none seem to be typed up *L* Anyway I'll review more later o) I'm from the USA btw
IcyFlames chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
VERY NICE. I can totally relate to this poem. Keep on Writing!
IcyFLames_-
Too lazy to sign in!
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
For some reason this reminds me of the Odyssey, even though Odysseus didn't die...huh. Oh well. Oh and Simon and Garfunkel ("Homeward-bound...I wish I wa-a-as, homeward-bound...")
~lyv
Winter's Roar chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Wow, another powerful poem from you. The rhyming seemed a bit forced at times, but it did add a nice flow to the poem. This poem has such a peaceful ending, beautifully written. You describe things in such great detail (feelings, shapes, colors) and yet at the same time you're extremely vague. It's an interesting combination that really makes the poem a pleasure to read! Hats off to you on a spectacular poem.
~ winter
Lirael1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
The rhyming is a bit awkwarkd in the beginning, but comes through for you in the end. This is an eloquent piece, and although the ship at sail is a common metaphor for life, you once again manage to take a commonly-held idea and portray it in a new way, in a new light.
waterbaby chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
this is beautiful. truely wonderfully writen
spazticpoetgrl chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
awesome job yo, the rhyming scheme rocks and its very descriptive i like it a lot! keep writin -Spaz
Anjeni Windsinger chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Geez, I read this when you submitted it and I only just realize that I haven't reviewed. Beautiful poem, anyway. Vry descriptive, it shows exactly how you felt. I love how you wrote that you're alone on a ship, it added something more to it. Brilliant write! I love it.
Nocommonsense chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
hey! thanks for the review. I really like your poem. The length of the lines is really good. I really like the way you worded it. keep writing!
Alani Lin chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
I love this poem! I can relate to it. Wow, it's amazing. Keep it up.
Laitoste chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I love this poem...I can relate to it as well. I like the whole ocean of sorrow thing...it describes the emotion so well.
Song of Life chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Thats a really, really good poem. I know exactly how you feel! Oh, this may seem a bit lame but I'm gonna compare your problem to the show, The OC! lol. Even tho Anna and Summer didn't want to talk to Seth or see Seth they both accepted his apology because it came from his heart. So if you truly are sorry, and it comes from your heart, they don't really have a choice but to accept it and even if they don't accept it, at least you will feel better that you got it off your chest! I hope that is some good advice for you :D Thanx for all the reviews! :D
Roxanne Barnett chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
*dries my tears* this is perfect.i read this and suddenly the burden on my shoulders lifted. i didn't feel as bad. now i truly know that there is hope even in the darkest of days. again i thank you for writing have no idea how much this touched me. you have a rare gift. use it to the best of your abilities. keep smiling. a brighter day will come. i promise.

sincerly,