Reviews for Echo
Ela-chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
I shatter from the words. Complete Brilliance.
Blackout the Swordsman chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
I'm beginning to notice the gradual improvement from poem to poem as I work down the list. This was another very nice poem.
Incrys chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Short, but that's never a bad thing, especially when you get the point across as well (thus, making it even better). Good use of strong words, I liked it )
Razor Sharp Kisses chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
I know exactly what it's like. Too bad people and things are that cruel to make anyone feel like that. I wish I could write and convey my emotions like you do. You can turn something sad into a beautiful piece of art. The line that I felt the most is: "It shattered all illusions of sanity and let derangement reign." The emotions I got wrapped up in while reading this short, yet great, piece were all too familiar. I'm glad I came across this and read it. There's a deep level of understanding here. Great piece.
mmoonsshiner chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
man thats deep . so short and well written , excelent!
Nat
Sheeba chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
God, I can actually feel the narrator's pain. If I didn't know you already, I'd think something awful happened to constitute this poem. You describe pain so beautifully, that in itself you turn it into a masterful and poetic emotion. All the images and words are consistent with your theme, and the emotions are so real you can actually feel them.

I'm in awe. Truly.