Reviews for Possessed
Bejipan chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
Oh! I love this! But I have a question, what color is Renai's hair? I seemed to have missed it. Maybe a picture of him would be nice *hint, hint*. I love how Roku and Twilight have to share the same body. Also how Roku is slowly falling in love with Renai.
Keep it up,
Bejipan
Edana chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
So is Twilight starting to realise this obsessive love is a little too freaky for poor Renai? I wonder what he/she/it said to make him comfortable enough to sleep against Roku’s chest all night *ponders* Not that I’m complaining of course heheh. This is still a very interesting story, and it’s a shame that there isn’t more ‘cause I really want to press the little button and find some more chapters to read ; It’s quite funny how well Roku and Twilight seem to be getting along and I wonder if they’ll stay together as they are, since they both seem quite happy with chasing after Renai. Anywho, please update!
Edana chapter 2 . 4/16/2004
Wow, I wasn’t expecting that. That’s a clever way of giving Twilight a body, and one that didn’t even pass my mind! I guess that it’s going to be much harder for Renai to escape the demon now that he’s ‘real’ and I’m definitely intrigued by where this is going. I wonder if there’s going to be any background on how the demon came across Renai in the first place, or something like that. And since Roku doesn’t seem to be permanently possessed (as in taken over 24/7) his internal battle should be interesting to read too. I wonder how all of this is going to play out!
Edana chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Ooh, an interesting start, definitely! It didn’t cross my mind that the ‘demon’ was going to be a non-physical voice, but that’s an original idea, I think. Having a voice like that in your head must be so confusing, not knowing if there’s something wrong with you, or if someone is actually in your head – and no one around you being able to tell either. I like how the voice is so possessive of Renai that it won’t even let him touch anyone; that must be really frustrating. Well, an original and intriguing start! Onto chapter 2!
Marie York chapter 3 . 2/15/2004
Did I mention you were awesome lately? Well guess what! You fucking ARE! In fact, you're so awesome that... *hands Nee a plate of cookies*
*claps*
Now for the coherent part of the review:
This was a good chapter. _; I had to re-read it again at one point because it got a tad confusing but overall, I loved it and I'd re-read it fifty times if I had to because... YOU ARE SO FREAKING AWESOME!
inserthere chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
I like Possessed, it's a very good story showing a little bit of reality. Any ways, you should countinue to add more chapter's! I wanna read more!
Isis Relenna Fenris chapter 3 . 1/3/2004
This is getting great! especially since I love Shonen-ai ! I
Paichi Hakubi chapter 3 . 1/1/2004
Write more!
Vialana chapter 2 . 12/6/2003
Wow, i like this, it's really good!
I'm really interested to see where this goes, so i'll be waiting for the next chapter, definitely continue. I'd love to see more interaction between Roku and Renai.
Until then
Laters.
Isis Relenna Fenris chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Whoa...That was awesome! I liked it. Sounds all er...mysterious and all.
Marie York chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
x_x Holy fark! Th-that was bloody brilliant! Get to work and post more you silly little bint!

Dude, NOW! x_x *dies*

~Harpy-Lady
Ever Be chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
wah! yes, write more! write more! i can't wait to see what the voice i the head is, and why it's there. and who was the boy that ran into him? can't wait to see an update!
Pk chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Okay, I should be mad that you started ANOTHER story, but this is really good! *shakes a fist* FINISH IT DAMN IT! *throws broccoli at you* XP