Reviews for Obscene Obsession
Bogosianamy Bogonansi chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
This is a very empathetic portrayal of the symptoms of...fangirlism!

Sorry, but that's what it looked like to me. I think many thought it was romance, but I say fangirlism is far from romantic. The words 'obscene obsession' are very apt.

Please don't come after me with your big, bad scythe. I'm just being a good friend and trying to give you a constructive review of what the story meant to me.
Monogamy Bogonansi chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
got to say this is one of your weaker pieces. You don't do romancey things well...btw, neither do I...I fanny suck at the stuff. I think the main problem here is that obsession can be understood and percieved, but not easily expressed by someone who has yet to experience it. As TY put it, 'Gillian doesn't have any hormones.' Also very short and too brief.
rachel ruth chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
m. not bad... i like the his fingers filter thru corn silk hair... and he still does not see her, watching and waiting and hoping that he will. sounded like me once... -grin- i as a teenager am ALLOWED to have these emotions occassionally. you go gal! -rachelli
Sekhmet Johnson chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
TOUCHE.

Very deep stuff you write, yes you do. This goes on my favourite stories list.

..yes, that was meant to be a compliment.
Elluxion chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Is it just me or do I sense a hint of H/D in here? Y'know, the whole darkness-obsession theme...
Fine, fine, that's me, the insufferable Herm/Drakie fan. I can't help it when the rabid fangirl takeso over.
Anyway! I liked the bluntness of this, the sudden figurative slap in the face, knife in the back with the last line. Beautiful. "But she will never be noticed, will always remain forgotten, the little girl with the obscene obsession, always watching and waiting and wasting away." Yes... beautiful and gripping.
Melanie Pointe chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Wow- I like this.
I think alot of us can relate in some way to this... Good job.
Marionette chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
I'm not really sure I understood the ending, but the piece on a whole was stupendous. It's like...word paintings, or something. You can see it in your head. Eggh, you know what I mean. I hope you do, at least. Haha. Anyway, beautiful work, G.
WingedAssassin chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
I think this belongs under Poetry, not really under Fiction.

Great job tho!