Reviews for We'll Never Forget Where We Were
LiveFromEarth chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Beautiful. I'm not even close to being old enough to remember, let alone been there... But it's a beautiful story.
PriestSnatcher chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Wow. Why haven't I found this before now? I really, really love this. Not a lot of people these days understand just how hard it hit back then when John Kennedy was assassinated. Personally, I idolize the man as one of our greatest Presidents. When I saw the tape of the assassination last year in US history, I was stunned into silence. And anyone who knows me knows silence is something I'm incapable of. When I see footage of him giving those inspirational speeches, his words still move me to tears.
I felt your character's pain at the loss of John Kennedy. Though I wasn't alive then, I could only imagine how it must have felt. Great job.
Kate Connor chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Awesome story! :) Even if I wasn't born in the 60's, I feel the anger and sadness from those who remember. Anyway, great work. I hope to read more stories from you in the future. :)
Diana Shore chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Everytime I would watch news footage and see women and men weeping over Kennedy's assassination, I could never really grasp the intensity of emotions. After reading this, I understand that the assassin not only killed a president but also a nation's hope. Although I don't agree with you on the Democrat's being a "party of hope", I'm glad you wrote this. It provided me with an understanding and an insight to your frame of mind. I thank you for that.

Diana