Reviews for Does It Really Matter?
Stephanie Delaine chapter 47 . 12/1/2006
I don't have an account here so I just kinda go meandering on here to read the best of the best. I came along yours and it's amazing! I seriously had to set down and read every chapter in one night. I am so mesmerized! I love the way the characters are woven together, and how the plot is starting to turn with Randy and Ayla.

Keep it up, you're amazing!
Sunraia chapter 47 . 12/31/2005
*strange sound as she knocks pc-screen*hello?*strange sound repeats*echo?*knocks again*oy, you coming back or what? :S
WolfDemoness89 chapter 47 . 12/25/2005
its been forever since i reviewed, its cuz i didnt have a computer, but since im bak! I LOVE URE STORY STILL, and i believe i shall always love it, so update soon! im one of ure number 1 fans and im here to inspire lmfao, or annoy, how ever u wanna put it lol _ much love to ya babe! keep ryting, cuz u rock my socks totally! (even tho im not wearing ne- but yeah)
A. Hankins chapter 47 . 4/27/2005
AH! Why did you stop! Oh my god! Why did you stop! I wanna know what happens! Jeez!
A. Hankins chapter 37 . 4/27/2005
The bit between Ayla and Jace was perfect! and oh so cute! I wish I had a friend to be goofy like that with me. I have something I want to say about this story (don't worry it's good!) but I'm saving it for my final review!
A. Hankins chapter 28 . 4/27/2005
That was so funny! Ayla is my favorite character...
Blood-Rose-36502 chapter 47 . 8/24/2004
You like the best! I have read all 47 chapters in 2 days! I was like...attached!i couldn't stop reading. You are doing an amazing job! And I hope you don't stop with chapter 47! There has to be more! This story is incredible! I would like to compare it to something, but I'm not sure what could compare to it! All I can say, is that I like it alot. - Keep up the great work!
BlackPanther02 chapter 47 . 7/25/2004
hm...so they are finally together. i cant wait until everyone finds out about jace and jalil. i want to see randy's reaction. update soon!
~Panther
TruthSpeaker chapter 46 . 7/14/2004
Wow. Thats all I really have to say ya know? Very awesome job
WolfDemoness89 chapter 46 . 7/6/2004
... one word-wow- i thought u died or somehting since u were never online, so i didnt check the stories for a good while, till today when i was cheking my reviews, and then BANG, i hvaent read Ty's story in a while o.o; so i read it and noticed i was a few chapters behind, and yeah, these chapters were great! very emotional, and everything was just.. so.. so good, im telling ya Ty, u really got talent, im looking foward to buying your books, everyone of them . please update soon! -Rach
BlackPanther02 chapter 46 . 7/2/2004
i love jace and jalil. they are so sweet together. i can't wait to see how the randy ayla thing plays out. very good chapter. update soon
~panther
snickers chapter 46 . 7/1/2004
That was wonderful! Their feelings and their need for each other was expressed brilliantly. Well done!
MasterMind128 chapter 46 . 6/29/2004
It was so sweet of you to read this chapter to me twice, but of course I had to read it again for myself. TyAnna this chapter was written so wonderfully, I'm sure you realized that with you me telling you anyway. Whether you believe me or not I feel that this might just be the thing that everyone remembers from this story, at least I will anyway. Everything fell into place perfectly. They both needed each other so badly at that moment and it made everything okay, their problem were gone and all that matter was the love they shared that night. Can't wait for the next chapter. TyAnna I always told you that you were a great writer and this proved that I was write all along. Love you sweetheart.
aleesha chapter 46 . 6/25/2004
i havent read all of thsi book yet im up to chapter 38 but this is a really really good bok keep up the good work and update soon
MasterMind128 chapter 45 . 6/23/2004
I finally got to read the chapter and let me say that I always felt that you were and good writer and this just proves it. Baby I know you probably don't really believe me when I say that you are a good writer but it's true. I am so glad that you are finally updating since it has been a little over a year since I began to read this story. TyAnna I promise I'll try not to bother you as you continue writing this story cause I sure don't let you concentrate, lol. *kisses* I can't wait until the next chapter.
72 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »