Reviews for Fairytale Truth
happyreader chapter 16 . 5/21/2012
*tear* THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely loed it it was amazing!

and I have no idea how you'll answer my question, but it is really possible for two women to have a child? being a bisexual girl, i always wondered..
lovingGhost316 chapter 16 . 2/6/2012
Sweetest cutest most beautiful-I don't even enough words and I know a lot of words. In short. Beautiful. Every word written. Goreous. Your a talent.
sirozorg chapter 16 . 2/10/2011
Good story _
Person chapter 16 . 3/11/2010
I just want to say I loved this story and it was really adorable. :):):) I was completely hooked starting when Kira tried to commit suicide, and I read it all at once. I was terrified at several parts that one of them would die but it had a happy ending, yes! Great job.
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 16 . 6/3/2008
absolutely amazing

absolutely no faults

absolutely FASCINATING

i was hooked at the very start

absolutely AWESOME

this was truly an amazing story, i love your choice of words, and i love your idea, the plot, the character description and build up - EVERYTHING

amazing

ciao

Samantha

X
Omok chapter 16 . 2/11/2008
Lol, wow, i got teary from reading this (in a good way)

it was like, watching an other person's life flash by my very own eyes. (it very much felt like it) in the end, I can only hope my own love story would/can unfold half or even 25% as good as this story.

"Love rules all ) For we all live for it, and by it."- Quote Omok *laughs, i know, my own quote, amusing?*

your fan, Omok.
alice chapter 16 . 7/18/2007
gah i really liked ur story even though it took a while for me to read it...

really is a "fairytale" what with a perfectly happy ending and all that love and support...

i must admit i'm still a skeptic about happy endings but i still like ur story a lot :] good work plz keep writing
alice chapter 14 . 7/18/2007
GAH i HATE jameson sonuvabitch a;slkdjf;alk

the girls kicked his ass like, what, 3 times now...

but i still think they should've reported that sick bastard -_-

nd to think that there really ARE ppl like him in the world.. T.T
mrh chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
Oh, someone hasn't done their research!

Calico cats are always female.

Anyways, this story (or rather, what I've read of it) is awesome.
spikesagitta chapter 16 . 4/23/2007
happy ending! yay! my favorite type of ending. actually i don have another favorite ending just happy ones!
spikesagitta chapter 15 . 4/23/2007
i like the truth, ugly and hideous truth over beautiful and gentle lies. so i like this chapter wait, cancel that. i love it!
spikesagitta chapter 14 . 4/23/2007
they're just too good...should have press charges against him
spikesagitta chapter 13 . 4/23/2007
don you wan to hit some people senseless sometimes...? i would love doing that to the jared guy...lol!
spikesagitta chapter 12 . 4/23/2007
...damn! hope she's alright
spikesagitta chapter 11 . 4/23/2007
barren wasteland of being single? lol, i like that term nice, good punch to jared's face!
69 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »