Reviews for Fairytale Truth
minako366 chapter 16 . 3/5/2006
Yes! You rock! I have read a number of your stories at and you mentioined that we should check out this story, soi did, I was not let down. This is a great story. The ending was so cute, too. Wonderful job is all I can really say.
Cilghal16 chapter 16 . 1/27/2006
I really liked this, but I was wondering if you were planning on flushing Ian and Ash out a little more, maybe in a sequel of sorts?
Kate chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
This was amazing! It was sweet, well-written, great plot, lovable characters... (sigh) perfect. I'm still smiling after having read this. Are you going to write any more stories?
Sora chapter 5 . 5/23/2005
*jumps up and glomps Shinji* KAWAII! /\_/\ lol I LOVE it so far! *still reading it* You're a great writer! *hints of jealousy* lol
XME chapter 16 . 2/6/2005
Aw! Kawaii desu! -
Z-Dub chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
It's a good story, as I've said many a time. But when were you normal or sane?
Rosa Vernal chapter 16 . 8/22/2004
Hey, good job on the best rejection letter by a publisher ever. (They were bastards...you need to be published!)
Repair me chapter 16 . 7/30/2004
This story rocked, im totally shocked you havnt had more reviews! dam good work, Awsome storyline and everything! thanks ,bye
Shego-Chan chapter 16 . 7/8/2004
It's so beautiful, Shinji! I hope to see more works from you in the future.
UberAlcandre chapter 16 . 4/20/2004
YAY! I love this! How perfectly wonderful! I smiled so much my cheeks hurt! But its a good hurt! YAY! Wonderful writing!
Jessiesoccergirl chapter 16 . 4/10/2004
Hey, that was an excellent story! I liked the ending, but I kept expecting Jared to come back. I'm glad he didn't. Anyway, I think it was a great story and you should definitely continue writing. See ya Tuesday. Jess
i have arms chapter 16 . 4/1/2004
z00t, the end indeed. that was a beautiful story. loved the ending, give you the feeling that the characters will be alright even if we aren't going to be watching/reading their every move. i hope you write more.
i have arms chapter 14 . 3/23/2004
yay! another chapter, you're chapters are great because they're so long. this was a good one, a sudden change in senery for a bit. a great chapter as always, keep it up.
Rosa Vernal chapter 13 . 3/18/2004
Great. Just great. I really hope he dies or gets castrated. ;-)
Mister Nine chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
plez plez hurry on the next chapter with this storyif at all posibel a faithfull reader
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »