Reviews for Fairytale Truth
annon chapter 16 . 6/25/2006
great story, but i think they're too perfect. i dunno, they never have any fights or anything..might be more exciting/suspenseful if they did? i guess it's too late now
Richina-Strife chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
This was amazing! I loved this story.. you had me sneaking on multiple computers just to read the next chapter. Your an great writer and I hope to one day be as good as you are. Please... please... keep writing and I will keep reading... and If it is not to much trouble could you look at me and Richina's Shadow's of Light and Eye of the Dragon and R&R them?
CL chapter 16 . 3/13/2006
WOW, thats the only way i can express what i feel about this story. Its really good. No, not good its the best. Incredible i hope you continue your work.
minako366 chapter 16 . 3/5/2006
Yes! You rock! I have read a number of your stories at and you mentioined that we should check out this story, soi did, I was not let down. This is a great story. The ending was so cute, too. Wonderful job is all I can really say.
Cilghal16 chapter 16 . 1/27/2006
I really liked this, but I was wondering if you were planning on flushing Ian and Ash out a little more, maybe in a sequel of sorts?
Kate chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
This was amazing! It was sweet, well-written, great plot, lovable characters... (sigh) perfect. I'm still smiling after having read this. Are you going to write any more stories?
Sora chapter 5 . 5/23/2005
*jumps up and glomps Shinji* KAWAII! /\_/\ lol I LOVE it so far! *still reading it* You're a great writer! *hints of jealousy* lol
XME chapter 16 . 2/6/2005
Aw! Kawaii desu! -
Z-Dub chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
It's a good story, as I've said many a time. But when were you normal or sane?
Rosa Vernal chapter 16 . 8/22/2004
Hey, good job on the best rejection letter by a publisher ever. (They were need to be published!)
Repair me chapter 16 . 7/30/2004
This story rocked, im totally shocked you havnt had more reviews! dam good work, Awsome storyline and everything! thanks ,bye
Shego-Chan chapter 16 . 7/8/2004
It's so beautiful, Shinji! I hope to see more works from you in the future.
UberAlcandre chapter 16 . 4/20/2004
YAY! I love this! How perfectly wonderful! I smiled so much my cheeks hurt! But its a good hurt! YAY! Wonderful writing!
Jessiesoccergirl chapter 16 . 4/10/2004
Hey, that was an excellent story! I liked the ending, but I kept expecting Jared to come back. I'm glad he didn't. Anyway, I think it was a great story and you should definitely continue writing. See ya Tuesday. Jess
i have arms chapter 16 . 4/1/2004
z00t, the end indeed. that was a beautiful story. loved the ending, give you the feeling that the characters will be alright even if we aren't going to be watching/reading their every move. i hope you write more.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »