Reviews for Fairytale Truth
i have arms chapter 16 . 4/1/2004
z00t, the end indeed. that was a beautiful story. loved the ending, give you the feeling that the characters will be alright even if we aren't going to be watching/reading their every move. i hope you write more.
i have arms chapter 14 . 3/23/2004
yay! another chapter, you're chapters are great because they're so long. this was a good one, a sudden change in senery for a bit. a great chapter as always, keep it up.
Rosa Vernal chapter 13 . 3/18/2004
Great. Just great. I really hope he dies or gets castrated. ;-)
Graphite Ash chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
plez plez hurry on the next chapter with this storyif at all posibel a faithfull reader
i have arms chapter 12 . 2/26/2004
darn, i can only have 1 review per chapter...so i'm cheating. I wish this story would never end, but that's just one of those wishes that will never come true, once it's over the characters will be gone in a sense. I can feel an end comming soon? You are kickn' write more.
i have arms chapter 13 . 2/26/2004
well i've finally reached chapter 12/13 and i can't wait for the next chapter, some interesting turn of events, i loved it, keep it up. and as always, write more of that good stuff.
i have arms chapter 3 . 2/25/2004
i've followed your suggestion to read this from your fanfiction profile. and well i'm here, only on the 3rd chapter but i still want you to write more so i'll never feel like the story stoped. but yes, great story, keep writing. Feed me with your stories, good stuff.
...it's like you laced the story with LSD
Jessiesoccergirl chapter 13 . 2/22/2004
Excellent story. I love it. You should keep writing! I like it better when you make up stories, rather than basing it on a story that already exists (like your Harry Potter ones). Call me sometime. -Jessica
Graphite Ash chapter 12 . 2/6/2004
These new chyapters were so good theses two were finally hapy. Then the whole acident. Please update soon
ping amy chapter 12 . 2/3/2004
aww, sadness. very good though. can i guess..it was that jamison dude driving, right? oh and the grad speech was good too.
i just want to say that the only thing that really bugs me is that you say "the writer" "the artist" "the musician" sorry but i really does bug the crap out of me. it's ok to use once or twice in every chappy/every other chappy. but you use it so frickin' much! i just thought i'd tell you that. but you're doing very well otherwise.. keep it up celia!
Hokushin chapter 12 . 2/3/2004
Holy...you're one of those writers who like to torture their characters huh? Don't worry, it's all good! The scene in the hospital, as well as other scenes, could be more effective on readers if you include some more powerful imagery or descriptions of the characters feelings...etc...
Hokushin chapter 11 . 2/1/2004
Whoa..I come back and this story has grown in size and beauty! I like how you kept their intimacy to a safe level without delving into graphic descriptions. It preserves the veracity of the characters and the meaning of the story... ...uhm..yeah
Ruthe Varges chapter 10 . 1/13/2004
a friend told me about this story and said it was a really good one and she wasn't kiding it is pleas keep updating it and ill spread the word about it.
Esposito chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Very well writen!
I cant wait to see what happens!
Anon chapter 8 . 12/27/2003
Keep this story going! It's great!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »