Reviews for Fairytale Truth
i have arms chapter 12 . 2/26/2004
darn, i can only have 1 review per chapter...so i'm cheating. I wish this story would never end, but that's just one of those wishes that will never come true, once it's over the characters will be gone in a sense. I can feel an end comming soon? You are kickn' write more.
i have arms chapter 13 . 2/26/2004
well i've finally reached chapter 12/13 and i can't wait for the next chapter, some interesting turn of events, i loved it, keep it up. and as always, write more of that good stuff.
i have arms chapter 3 . 2/25/2004
i've followed your suggestion to read this from your fanfiction profile. and well i'm here, only on the 3rd chapter but i still want you to write more so i'll never feel like the story stoped. but yes, great story, keep writing. Feed me with your stories, good stuff.
...it's like you laced the story with LSD
Jessiesoccergirl chapter 13 . 2/22/2004
Excellent story. I love it. You should keep writing! I like it better when you make up stories, rather than basing it on a story that already exists (like your Harry Potter ones). Call me sometime. -Jessica
Mister Nine chapter 12 . 2/6/2004
These new chyapters were so good theses two were finally hapy. Then the whole acident. Please update soon
ping amy chapter 12 . 2/3/2004
aww, sadness. very good though. can i guess..it was that jamison dude driving, right? oh and the grad speech was good too.
i just want to say that the only thing that really bugs me is that you say "the writer" "the artist" "the musician" sorry but i really does bug the crap out of me. it's ok to use once or twice in every chappy/every other chappy. but you use it so frickin' much! i just thought i'd tell you that. but you're doing very well otherwise.. keep it up celia!
Hokushin chapter 12 . 2/3/2004
Holy...you're one of those writers who like to torture their characters huh? Don't worry, it's all good! The scene in the hospital, as well as other scenes, could be more effective on readers if you include some more powerful imagery or descriptions of the characters feelings...etc...
Hokushin chapter 11 . 2/1/2004
Whoa..I come back and this story has grown in size and beauty! I like how you kept their intimacy to a safe level without delving into graphic descriptions. It preserves the veracity of the characters and the meaning of the story... ...uhm..yeah
Ruthe Varges chapter 10 . 1/13/2004
a friend told me about this story and said it was a really good one and she wasn't kiding it is pleas keep updating it and ill spread the word about it.
Esposito chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Very well writen!
I cant wait to see what happens!
Anon chapter 8 . 12/27/2003
Keep this story going! It's great!
Jessica chapter 4 . 12/27/2003
This is a good story so far. I am only on section 4 but I am enjoying it. I hope that you enjoyed your Christmas and I will call you later. Jessica Neal.
amy pingitore chapter 9 . 12/17/2003
aw! i wanna cry now! it's so sad but they get to be together with the asshole mom out of the way. i wish kira would lecture more to the bich and yell at her for making a dumb mistake of kicking her own dauter out over something-not-that-big-of-a-deal. but i was great! it was all sad when they were in the car and sanora started crying. it reminded of me and jason (except..we're not lesbians...) ] YAY IT'S GREAT CEILA! oops! sorry if i spelled your name wrong.
-]amy
p.s. get your hair cut during breake damnit! (0_o)
Rosa Vernal chapter 9 . 12/17/2003
well, you kinda expected it but thought it wouldn't happen...or at least that there'd be a slightly happier end. But good job anyways. Just the thing to get me in the mood for taking finals.
lorana chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
This story is really good i dare say even incrediblle one of the few story aplan top follow till it is complet.
My friend told me about this story and i plan to do the sam so maybe through word of moth and many other review will give you encurment to finish this story
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »