Reviews for Fairytale Truth
amy pingitore chapter 9 . 12/17/2003
aw! i wanna cry now! it's so sad but they get to be together with the asshole mom out of the way. i wish kira would lecture more to the bich and yell at her for making a dumb mistake of kicking her own dauter out over something-not-that-big-of-a-deal. but i was great! it was all sad when they were in the car and sanora started crying. it reminded of me and jason (except..we're not lesbians...) ] YAY IT'S GREAT CEILA! oops! sorry if i spelled your name wrong.
p.s. get your hair cut during breake damnit! (0_o)
Rosa Vernal chapter 9 . 12/17/2003
well, you kinda expected it but thought it wouldn't happen...or at least that there'd be a slightly happier end. But good job anyways. Just the thing to get me in the mood for taking finals.
lorana chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
This story is really good i dare say even incrediblle one of the few story aplan top follow till it is complet.
My friend told me about this story and i plan to do the sam so maybe through word of moth and many other review will give you encurment to finish this story
Hokushin chapter 9 . 12/15/2003
Wow. There is no better word to describe this chapter. Pretty powerful stuff going on..
Aimo chapter 9 . 12/15/2003
Tbes charecters are seem so real and its a buatifull story but the chapter dier conditions is so sad.
I hope you keep ading to this story and finish it until it is done untill that day comes i will have an actios fellin becus you have gaind a big fan
Rosa Vernal chapter 8 . 12/10/2003
Wow, I can't wait for next tuesday in writer's guild to hear thr next bit. Sorry for not being their yesterday, I've got bronchitis.
Jack Katana chapter 8 . 12/7/2003
There is nothing better you could do than FINISH THIS STORY! For it kicks ass muchly! Anyway, keep up the ridiculously good work!
Hokushin chapter 8 . 12/7/2003
Huge update! Good D
It seems like your story is continuing to pick up momentum )
Hokushin chapter 5 . 12/1/2003
Hey! This story is really beginning to develop really well! It's very beautiful...although the nosebleed part did surprise me a bit (.
Hokushin chapter 3 . 11/25/2003
Good stuff. D
ulyana chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
this Story all together was great one of the few posted that i throly enjoy pleas cotinue with this story

a new fan
Ur2 chapter 3 . 11/23/2003
I'm enjoying this original very much. It's very believable and the characters are intresting and well developed! Can't wait for your next chapter.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5