Reviews for Between
snowdance chapter 1 . 6/8/2008

I like "Between" because it describes the gray area we all live in. The way you didn't use periods gives the poem an open, unsure feeling, which is probably what you're going for. Also the "sentence" structure is good, like how you separated "So unclear" says that the only set in stone thing is that you don't know which path to choose. Very good!
Isca chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Amen :P.
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
I feel like I am going through something like this right now.. So I can relate.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
i like the 2nd better
Pomeranian-Poufy chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
Wow, I don't fully understand it but that's kind of why I like it. You described this situation perfectly, I wish I had the power to do the same.
daphnegray78 chapter 2 . 4/3/2004
I like the way you took the other poem and applied it to war. It just...fits. Wonderful work! :o)
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 4/3/2004 would not believe how accurately this describes my life. I'm an athiest, so my ideas of 'right' and 'wrong' are very liberal. Practically my entire town is Christian and they just don't understand the way I think. Wow. I'm really impressed. I'm adding this to my Favorite Stories list! Awesome, awesome job!
tofujunky chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
I like this one also. Unique and clever concept. I can't find any faults - well done!
tofujunky chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Honestly, this is really great. Torned between this and that - Life is like that, isn't it?

"What's good what's evil"
"What's right for me they say is wrong"

Commas would be effective here. I would give that needed pause.

"I'm so tired of trying to please everyone
And still be true to myself"

It's impossible to please everyone - and that's why it's so tiresome and depressing. I know how you feel, though.
Juliet Squared chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
So true and easy too relate to. Nicely done.
Thanks for all your reviews; they mean a lot to me.
yellow sparks chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Wow..I find myself thinking this all the time...Today's society (particularly high school) has completely different views on everything..I don't know what to believe anymore...
Mel Raye chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
i can so freakin' relate to that .
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Short but so true. This is such a powerful poem, and as I TRUE. People are always convinced that THEY'RE right and everyone else has to believe exactly what they believe. ugh. people can be so exhausting. great poem.
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
The only comment I can think of is: Same here.
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Excellent thoughts. I can definitely relate to the feeling you express in this poem. "I'm so tired of trying to please everyone/And still be true to myself." Great lines. Keep up the great work :)