Reviews for Sin of Dacenbeirg
1218 chapter 6 . 12/6/2005
interesting..
anonymus chapter 6 . 12/6/2005
bloody hell, 6 chps into the story and i just find the story now. i really like the story and it's plot... mah gosh i cant believe i've missed this story \

being a gamefreak too, hahaha i've had to admit i wished something like THIS happened to me
DaakuKitsune chapter 4 . 2/13/2004
WOOHOO! You updated! XD
argh... writers block is evil. e.e;; I have it on all my stories too. ._.;;
o... I like the chapter!
but.. what WILL she do? Will she go back to her world, or will she stay? o_O WHAT will she choose? *dun Dun DUUN!* TUNE IN NEXT TIME! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
O_O I'M FINE I TELL YOU! SO I WENT 2 DAYS WITHOUT SLEEP... I'M FINE!
! XD
o.o;; what was up with Reeve? o.O;; O.o;; TELL ME! *shakes random person*
RP: O_O;
XD
KH is the best! oo... that sucks. ;; I lubbed the ending. XD I can't wait for the sequel! o_o;; *breaks into squaresoft HQ and steals a demo of what they have so far* kwhahahaha! XP
super-adrenaline rush? o_O;;
_ I KNEW I should've bought those chains... *takes out her stick* shh.. be vewy vewy quiet... I'm hunting Kao.. huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh... o_o
Siriusly Evil chapter 3 . 1/14/2004
i liked the story really cool so far but incest? whats that about i mean come on just make him a step brother or somthin please thats sick
DaakuKitsune chapter 3 . 1/14/2004
fufufufufufufufufufufu! Great chappy! Reeve doesn't stand a chance against Tatsuke! XD
T_T Kao escaped... When I went back to school, I opened my locker and RAN out... o_O;; I figured hungry would've made weak.. or at least that his legs should've been asleep...
WAHAHAHAHAHA! Kingdom Hearts is fun! It's the best game eva. *-*
Anyways...KAO IN THIS STORY? If you do bring him in.. I CAN KIDNAP HIM AGAIN! KUKUKUKKUKUKUKUKUKUKUKU! *gets her stick ready in case you decide to bring him in* :)
okay... I lubbed the chapter! *glomps the chapter* XD
daakukitsune chapter 2 . 12/26/2003
XD I loved the new chappy! And now I have I time to read your other stories. YAY!
KAO? WHERE? ._.;; I left him in my locker over Christmas break... and I dun feel like breaking into the school to rescue him. *looks at her pile of video games* *coughs* ._.; that has nothing to do with it XD
Kira is really annoying.. o.O poor Tatsy has to put up with her XD
Anyways, I loved the chapter!
Skywriter chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Please continue!
*(* By the way, what does "XD"
daakukitsune chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
o... I LOVED IT! XD I only have time to read one story. ._.; but I LOVE THE STORY! Update when you can!
O_O now I must go and be a mindless drone like my programming demands.O_O
Loved the story! XD
Neko: Oh o.o COL! XD This is awesome! I can't wait to see the next chapter! :P

Tanaka: . ; *faints*

Neko: Tanaka? You alright? o.O;

Tanaka: X.x;

Neko: Sorry, we were watching Family Fear Factor... They were eating worms... with syrup... XP

Tanaka: O.O; *runs into the bathroom* . ; *barfing noises*

Neko: XD Sayonara! ;P
Kiyume chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Not only is this funny, but it's an original story line, too! This is very good and I hope you continue soon! (Older siblings are annoying, aren't they?)