Reviews for Who Am I?
Hopechest chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Sometimes a true test of a friendship is whether you can be honest about your opinions. Tact and loyalty may demand silence at the time, but sweeping an issue under the rug never does any good. Bitterness and doubt remain, and it can wreck a friendship. Or perhaps the friendship was not as solid as you first thought.
(Those are just thoughts that came to me as I read this.)
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
I think the fact that your having doubts about how far to go to protect your friend shows that although it may not seem like it ot you right now, you actually have a very good and high set of moral values.
Honesty against loyalty.
I think that's the one conflict that's always the hardest to deal with. My advice is sit back, monitor things in your own way, and if they start getting out of hand, then you can still do something about it.
I think that makes some sort of sense. It does to me anyway. But then, I am weird!
Spawny
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Wow...this is really good, it's very realistic and it's a good question...helluva dilemma...urgh. But it gets the message across VERY well, Love, Mia
Celestial Sailor chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Who are you? I may have never met you in real life but I can definately answer that question. You are yourself, unique and beautiful, talented and aware... a person who should not punish herself for something that was out of her control.. I refer to you Seras.

If indeed this holds truth, then you did all you could sweetheart, and there is no point in dwelling on the incident, it's time to grow strong again.

Thank you very much for your review, though you must realise you have talent of your own, and should stop constantly comparing yourself to others who might or might not be on a higher level. You are yourself, great and talented, and wether you are Shakespeare himself or a kindergarten student, you have talent!

-Sailor Of The Celest