Reviews for Rock Star
nic mirusaki chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
waw ok thats great anyways i still say you should have ended it with shane ane deviance faling in love wid each other but this is ok
TearsofSanity chapter 9 . 1/25/2005
This is really a good story, i was suprised yet not when i found out Max was the stalker! I also felt really bad when Sapphire died, but like i said before really good story *claps for Rock star*.
amethystdawn chapter 9 . 11/23/2004
I am not vain. The reason why I have this little review for my story is to say thank you to all of my lovely reviewers: THANKS GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL! YOU ROCK! I know I haven't been here for a long time, this is an old story and I miss FicPress (School's driving me nuts... lame excuse,huh?) but still I want to give my personal thanks to the following,(perhaps advertise a little... they're good so to all of you peepz out there, go visit them for a good read!):

Lord Iceberg, AgtBauer24, QueenRemge13, Shade2, Mizutaka, Agathy, deadkitty1, Jez-Arinn, Agent Slayer, Aryante, Shadow Revolution and Madron Pryde.

Without your support guys, I wouldn't have stayed up at night, got scolded, go to school late and have these eyebags. Joke! _ But seriously, without you this story would have never been completed! Thanks again! _
Medron Pryde chapter 9 . 11/23/2004
I noticed a lot of confusion when it comes to past and present tense in the writing of this story. You should pick a perspective to write from and stay to it. Sometimes it can be hard to do it, but it makes a story more readable. I really liked this story though. You made the Rock Star a likeable person, someone that the reader could relate to even if she was a rich girl. I liked it.
SeventhBell Astarael chapter 9 . 7/15/2004
I really like this story.
thanx for reviewing my poem i know i need practice! im almost sad that its done
BLoOdChiLd89 chapter 3 . 5/8/2004
D.W.! hahahaha! i gotta admit, this story rocks...who's the weird stalker guy? SPOIL ME SPOIL ME! hahaha...i like it! _ update!
thereisnoscabbers chapter 3 . 2/13/2004
I've only read the first 3 chptrs and they are really good!
Aryante chapter 9 . 1/28/2004
sorry it's taken me so long to review, but school's just started back again, and trheir's just so much more to do now. I know it's awful, me making excuses and all, sorry. But this was a very enjoyable story, i really liked it, and by the looks of the amount of reviews you have recieved for it, many others did as well. So really, with all those other reviews you didn't really need this one so much, right?
yeah, I love Alien! I did my movie review on Alens in year 9! lol. I'm not obsessed, no not me! yeah, i don't know anyone else who likes Alien either! lol.
Safety Canary chapter 9 . 12/30/2003
Yum. Good chapter! Best one ever, I must say, and the evil villain of the story was finally destroyed, in true happily-ever-after fashion. Maybe now Sapphire can find some peace, and Dev won't be kidnapped anymore.
Safety Canary chapter 8 . 12/30/2003
More wackiness ensues. Even in the post-chapter soap opera that is Amethystdawn, Reka, and Jamaica Jen. Seriously, it's like a soap opera where Reka likes to hug people to death and Jamaica Jen has a funny name. MM. Yeah, okay. Good chap, Shane's going to get himself killed (unenthusiastic hooray), and Saph didn't really kill herself. I didn't see that coming. I actually thought she killed herself cause she was mad that Dev was being such a rich jerk.
Safety Canary chapter 7 . 12/30/2003
It's good that you're helping Reka, even if she does like to give you mega hugs (lol). Good story. Must read more. *drools*
Safety Canary chapter 6 . 12/30/2003
Wacky fun ensues with Amethystdawn, Reka, and Jamaica Jen. I'm not sure what the point of that is, but it's funny, so I'll let it be and not say anything about it. Not that my opinion matters all that much... But anyways, good chap, can't wait for more... And I mean that. Most other people always say something like "great first chap, oh god I want to read more" but then they don't ever read it again. It makes me mad as hell. If I like a story, I pay attention to it! Still, sadly, confused with the whole Dev-keeps-seeing-Sapphire-dead thing. I don't get where that all fits in...
Safety Canary chapter 5 . 12/30/2003
Muahahahahahahhahah!...ha. Yeah. Okay, I KNEW IT WAS MAX! Okay, I knew it in the sense of not knowing it at all, well not really. I had a sort of hunch, but nothing more than that. Will read more, because now I can't stop! Thanks for the reviews for Pumpkin. Luv ya forever.
Safety Canary chapter 4 . 12/30/2003
Ohh... spooky! Very. Now I'm not looking over my back though because it's morning and everything is right with the world. Today I see LotR: RotK! All is good. But I didn't come here to talk about me. I came here to talk about you. Your story rocks (just like its name!) and when I get back from a "fun-filled" day with my cousins (but also to see LotR) I will review until my eyes hurt. Thank you SO much for all ten reviews of Night of the Pumpkin. I truly appreciate it...
Safety Canary chapter 3 . 12/29/2003
You're crazy, amethyst. Real crazy (lol). Good chapter, creepy ending... Very. I hate being home alone and reading this. Curses! I think I'll go call someone and talk to them and alleviate my scarededness.
73 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »