Reviews for When I am Alone
Bishop Tomb chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Very interesting, I like it a lot, you must have really put some thought into this one. Good job. I wish I was good as you. No ones reviewing my stories. I’m a bad writer, but if you could review some of my work it would be a big confidence boost. Our maybe you could tell some people on the site about my work. Summer is also a time of rejoice for ones past. Take time and remember some of the greatness you have experienced as a individual.

khaoskit chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Excellent bit of writing. And you're right about the contradiction. No matter how good you are or are the best at something, when you're alone, you have no one to share that joy with. Feeling cheated, I guess you can say, and then realizing that in the end, you are the cheater and that it's your own fault.

Needless to say in spite of my ramblings, this was an excellent poem. Hope to see more from you in the future. Keep it up, Yume.

-Jade
LateDawnsAndEarlySunsets chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Again, here come the tears! I think this is true for many, many people, though others occasionally surrounding them just don't realize that the person feels this way and is this way. Another poem describing me. Wonderful.
Jinenji chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
when you sit and think about it thats true! everything that you have writtin down is true! but even though all this is true most of the time when we think we are alone...we're not, theres always people who care! weather they show how much or if they do at all is their choice! so i'm pretty sure you to have someone who cares but do you know who they are?
Starlight Rain chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
This may be my favorite of your poems yet. I think that what I really find so truly grand is the fact that your poems-and this one especially-all describe exactly what feelings twist through my mind regularly. Even though I have never met you, never spoken to, and know near nothing about you, I feel as though I have connected to you.

You must be a wonderful poet for such a bond to form only from silence, except for the clik-clak of the keys on my keyboard.

~~Say You'll Remember
stars of the nightfall chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
that's dark but really good, it describes lonliness in a different way really well
Lina Shankar chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
true...everyone is like that. they are their best when alone, but also their worst when they are alone. very well, though. loved it.
Azrel chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Wow. Wow again. *slaps self* Okay, I'll quit sounding like an idiot now. Very good poem! Angst at its best, as someone else mentioned. _ Sayoonara!
n o c t u r n e chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Angst at it's best. I love it, you're so damn talented.