Reviews for 3 am
echoes of chaos chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
you definitely have a cool way with words, interesting style, multiple thumbs up!
Arcania chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I liked that. Despair with the promise of hope.
JazzeeT chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
this is good.. i like it
Celestial Sailor chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
It read so much like a story, but retaining the wit and beauty of a poem. The metaphor and figurative language use is effective in tying hand-in-hand with the emotions though somewhat obscure in other areas. Nonetheless, very well done.
Thank you for your review to Tuesday Denial, they were appreciated.
-Celestial Sailor
Breadcrumb428 chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
That was really beautiful. Keep on writing! rewiew my stuff if you like. cya
silverdream139 chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Great imagery. The references to Boston aren't really confusing at all and actually seem to enhance the feeling of the poem. I love the line:
"Hand in hand with no plan but body warmth on dark streets"
Great work.
~Terra
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Very encouraging... good job. I love ur style of writing.
chocolatecreme06 chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Well i must say another well written poem. I dono it was different in a way from the ones i've read before but not in a bad way of course. The words u use are great. Its sad that this will be the last for a while though :( well hope to see more of ur stuff even if it will be a while.

ciao
Crazy Arms chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
This is a very well written poem. The emotions are described so vividly. I really liked it and I can't find any other words to sum it up. :)

-Ashley
kalariah chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
"elegant negligence"-interesting phraseology. Once again (I feel like I say this every time), great job on your poem. I'm sorry to hear it could be the last for a while. This one carries a lot of emotion in it, but it doesn't seem to have quite the same connection with your audience (although that could just be me) as some of your others. Still, it's an excellent piece of writing overall.
Lucy Ricardo chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Whoa, that's really good. i like it.