Reviews for Famille Etrange
ONEthousandWORDs chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Oh my GOD! how can you WRITE this? It's too good for a mortal mind to have invented... *is in awe of you* It's beautiful and stunning and I cried when i read it. I know that this has been up forever (well... several months, at least) but I hadn't gotten around to reading it till now. Wow. I was really missing out. I copied and pasted it into me deadjournal with a link to you and ordered all who read it to come to fictionpress to review it. I posted the link and all with it too... I hope you don't mind? It's free publicity after all... . It makes me want to write a beautiful short story... but I can't think of any idea so elegant and unique as this. *sigh* Well... I just think for a bit. Ruminate on short story ideas. XD -~- BuzzinGnat
anathalea chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
i'm really beginning to like your stuff. there's just something about it, i dunno.
this was cool - it's a wierd idea. original i guess. so continue, please? sorry but i can't help you with the french. seems good to me, but that's coz i don't speak french. except 'IL en mouille pour moi mais j'ai pas envie de le baiser'
lol
wingless chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
i love love love this. i love the characters. i love the family etrange. i know the book you mean, eloise. my friends little sister makes me read it to her again and again. this is definitely my favorite of yours. its great start. the story seems to flow so naturally as well. i hope you continue it. i'm amazed by your dialogue. its so realistic. i can't write dialogue, it always sounds so unatural so i admire people who can. and any kid would turn out cool with parents like those. even if they messed her up a little accidentally.
this story also makes me a little sad. ben reminds me of a guy i used to know. wehad a similar idea of what our life would be like. but that was a long time ago.
you're probably bored of this review. its getting much too long. i basically just want to say this is great. keep writing!