Reviews for Wisdom's Curse
Colastar chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
This is so awsome! I can't believe the ending! I had to read it again to see how it all fits and it does. Remarkable!
decayinglife chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
o,
that is a surprise ending, wow, that is pretty dang good!
Calmly Chaotic chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Hmm...interesting ending. I liked it. Very well written. You have an interesting style. I found a couple of things, though, that I would like to point out.
1)"From you harsh experience" I believe you should be your. Unless you meant it that way.
2)"That slowly, drifted by" I wonder if the comma should be taken out? It seems to flow better that way. But it's up to you.
Otherwise, great poem!
TygirSky chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
lol, i loved this one too! you are such a god poet. I was very surprised with the ending, but i should have seen it coming. I read it a second time, and everything made more sence.
Anyway, good job!
Fallen Fire chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Oh, I liked this one a lot.
I think it'd have been perfectl fine if you'd have cut it off where you've put that space. I love the irony. A little sadistic of me, yes, but that's a good piece of writing there and I can't help but admire it.
krystalpendragon chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
it's cool that it's a tree, but what if it applies to some people too? gives a whole new light to wisdom, very insightful.
later
agent zell chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
I like the hints you gave to build up to the last line:)
brunette chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
oh, it was a tree! fooled me, lol. sweet story. (as in good story, not candy, attitude way) :))
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Yet another masterpiece... you make me feel bad VoV i can never write soemthing like that.
Never the same
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Awesome ending. Incredible piece.
Heart of the Sword
lebuffle chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
That was cool. The concept of that was really, really cool. I never thought of it being a tree, and that added a great touch to the end. Well done!

I'm always nagging at everybody about keeping to syllable rhyming patterns and structures, so I promise I won't this time. But it is a point for improvement. Anywho, a lovely piece and you've obviously worked hard. Good stuff _
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I hearya I hearya and I feel ya. Good job writin this poem. I like it a lot. And I undrstand wat ur talkin bout. Keep writin!

If you can, plz r and r some of my poems, it means a lot to me

Thanks!