Reviews for Grey Angel
Starjem chapter 8 . 4/16/2005
What? That's it? No...I must have missed something...a hidden chapter...maybe I'm jsut not seeing it right...it can't end there! No...I won't let it! ...ok...so I have no say in the matter...but it doesn't change the fact that I wish you would update really really soon. So...uh...yeah...update!Moondove
Kat Laleh chapter 1 . 11/21/2004
u should defintley think about paragraphs. christa would proly thiink uponthe sudden apparition of a half naked man with wings in front of her would mean the man was crazy or um... crazy. its written in present time, and present time doesnt commonly believe in magic. verlen would need to convince her of what he was. and more description.s u need much better descriptions. plus, smoother tranistions from POVs. u tend to just up and switch without warning. not good. its not bad tho...
Interbutts chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Hey, this is quite good. Keep up the good work )

-Anywien
Sinnocently chapter 7 . 9/18/2004
Great story and I would be much obliged if you will continue this marvelous piece...now its 3 27 am in the morning...maybe I should sleep now. *grins* I've been sick all day and your story is the best I have read so far and has made me smile. _
Julie chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I'm shocked, really shocked. You wrote a romance, it's official the world is ending! It's good though, it's just i don't associate you with romances... or a lot of things for that matter. You should add Hugo, every story could use a neon pink duck. That's all i have to say. Oh and all hail ABABA! Hugo too!
Yolanda chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Hey buddah! Ya so, I'm not going to lie to you, I didn't read the story, I just wanted to find out what "J.C" wrote about you. I've got an idea for my own story, but I'm waiting for the acceptance letter thing to come in the mail. So, anyways, I'm gonna look around for the poem J.C wrote, the one about the zoo, she writes really great poems. Okay, I hope this is a well rounded critique for you (it says that when you submit a review) How many stories have you sat here and read on the internet Lauren? Tell me the answer in el clase de espanol.! BYE LOVE Yolanda
Jess Cockbain chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
This is fabulous...magic true magic the characters cling to my heart like a leech on my arm please keep writing i love you!
TatsuKitty chapter 5 . 12/29/2003
it's good. the story seems kind of rushed and it's difficult to read if you don't indent when you change speakers. other than that, it's absolutely wonderful.
TatsuKitty chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
this is great! i want an angel!and mage powers! keep it up. i love it.

Me.