Reviews for Private School Secrets
M chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
Im confused I thought here brothers were sage and talon... and that both her parents died in a car accident, Ill keep reading
MashedBanana chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
Sorry, but you messed that up big time! You started the sotry off with her having two brothers. Talon who was in college and Sage who just disappeared. Also you said orignally that she was sent to that school by her auntie and uncle who she was living with after both her parents had died.

So, yeh, Im confused!
Hikari chapter 15 . 4/6/2011
Omgftw that's really really really cliff hanger. Anyways what happened to Jeff and Tory? why didn't you mention them T_T
someonewholoveswriting chapter 15 . 3/6/2011
I actually liked the whole 'the world ahtes me blah blah...' stuff u know, anyway... I LOVED IT! KEEP IT UP! '
TiPSy111 chapter 15 . 1/17/2011
seriously confused about her brothers, at the start there are two called sage and talon but they were never metioned in her past... make sure u refer to your previous chapters when right so it all fits together, as you also said at first she was here because her aunt and uncle took them in when there parents died but in anouther chapter you say that it was because someone found out about her dad. even little things like, at the begging you described her as good at art and then in a lesson you said the she was not much of an artist.

its a shame these things got confused as you are actually a good writer and i enjoyed all of charcaters and the chapters indervidualy its just when u put them together it makes not sence. My advise would be to go back and edit this so that it works all together because the basic story line is quite good, but the fact that things controdicted each other made me stop reading after cams past...

please send me a message if you do decied to edit this because i would love to re-read it when it makes sence :)
Daddy's Little Angel chapter 15 . 8/12/2008
DONT DO THAT! I THOUGH KIETH DIED YOU LOSER! URG!
Daddy's Little Angel chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
haha that last part was so funny!
Daddy's Little Angel chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
This story is so cool and ive only read 1 chapter!
The Mad Hatter chapter 15 . 3/16/2008
I am so Confused I thought Keith was in critical condition. But I love your story non-the-less
Lovediamond15 chapter 15 . 1/4/2007
wo *cries* i love it! its brill! me wantie! *grabs all men and lines them up* who to pick...
clear vision chapter 15 . 8/22/2006
wow. that was really good. who were the shooters anyway?
clear vision chapter 8 . 8/21/2006
it's not STOLE, it's STOOL. it's not "another women" it's "another womAn"!

sorry to be so mean about but seriously, there are a LOT of errors in here.
clear vision chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
you were only 13-14 when you were writing this? no wonder there's such bad grammar mistakes. nonetheless, good story :]
amy chapter 15 . 7/2/2006
yay thank you so much ! i would have cryed if you hadda made keith die :( *sigh* even tho you say that you dont like the dark and gloomy storys, you wright them really well, i was really into it lol like all your other storys *sigh* i dont think that i will rest untill i read all the storys that you have written :P
hipeople chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
i love you you used my last name for the story do you know anybody by the name of Ice or did you just find the name some where
217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »