Reviews for The Other Cinderella
struck03 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I knew that she would "hook up" with cal just something about how you wrote it... good storyish
Kohlomere chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Was her name Maria or Marianna? Sorry if I'm a little dense- that's entertaining-keep it up! E.
Let's Pretend chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Hahahaa... that was hilarious!

No, the ending wasn't that strange at all! It was brilliant.

I absolutely adored the modifications you've made to the story!

Keep Writing!

~Ashley
teoh chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
hahaha! totally crazy and fun story - bit of quick lite humour loved it!
Laughing Fountain chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
This is great! It's by far one of the best Cinderella re-write I've read! *laughs* And I like the ending. Cal is clearly cooler than the prince. lol.
GramerFreekz chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
i luv ur story! It was funny, especially the end! It difinitely goes on my fav. list.
peoples who like grammar chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
ok we have two grammar mistakes to tell you about:
1) in the sentence with fairy god people, it should by mAn not mEn!
2) and in the word "honey's" there should be no apostrophe...
We (there are two of us!) loved your story... It was so funny. It was a little insane but then again, so are we!
Thank you for your time and we will not pester you with any more correctins. -
farewell Sianora (we are not sure about the spelling)
Jedeye13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
That's an new one. Really funny.
Midnight Strike chapter 1 . 2/8/2001
hehe that was interesting...i like it
Chipper3388 chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
That was really good keep writing!
Emerald Rose chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
That was great! I totally prefer this one to the original. A fairy on commission! I love it!
sos chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
hey,

first of all what is wrong with size nine feet (u get great balance) im proud of my feet! yeah the whole thing was real funny well done!

sos

(oh and i was only messing about the taking offence of the feet thing, but they really are size 9)
ten miles til midnight chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
GREAT STORY. Really funny and not at all sappy. I like the modern-dayness to it.
Matt Magnet chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
Wow, that was, um, interesting. Don't quit your day job
GeordieLadPaul chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
Wow! What an amazing satire!...is what i would say if i were an anal retentive (sorry...i was reading a Red Dwarf novel in the skool library and that pasage about rimmer stuck in my mind AARRRGGHHH). Anyway...that was a cool story, and i'll let ya know. U got anymore hidden away somewhere that i might read?