Reviews for Obscure & Obscene: A collection of haikus
erasedcrap chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Very funny and lots of meaning packed into these short lines.
Jennacharm chapter 6 . 11/24/2004
Not 's the best summer of your life you spent mopping shit, or it was the best summer of your life because you spent it mopping shit? ;)Fecal waste like fingerpaint... oh geez. And I don't want to know about fuzzy red handcuffs. Thanks.- Jennacharm
jennnayyy chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
and who said - i dont know French? that i am merely transalting a language i do no tknow... for your information - it is a language i am learning. it may not be perfect but... why not.

-Nice haikus btw
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I love these and I've real through most of your work and its great. This is going on my favorites :D
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
aweseome! me like 2 much!
~SHADOW~
nine iron chapter 5 . 5/12/2004
Hilarious, I want the poems in books now! Everyone should read this stuff. I think this is my favorite!
nine iron chapter 4 . 5/12/2004
Unbeliveable, it gets better and better! So much fun to read.
nine iron chapter 3 . 5/12/2004
Genius, purely amazing. Best I have ever read!
nine iron chapter 2 . 5/12/2004
It just get better and better.
nine iron chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Wow, fantastic stuff, the most original collection of haiku I have ever read. I would expect to see this in print! I am going to read on. I cannot praise more even though you fully deserve it.
Keep writing this stuff!
Nine Iron
Heather Montgomery chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
They're so... good! Original, creative... funny! Wonderful. Ohh I envy your talent for haikus!
Jennacharm chapter 4 . 4/20/2004
My cat is so Bald.
This cannot be good.
You are awesome my PIC. This is midnight disease gone right. You make me laugh...
Coll chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
I will watch my toothbrush with every waking moment...
lilelfbuddy99 chapter 4 . 4/17/2004