Reviews for The Music
EternalTearz chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Oh, you describe it so well. It's a new kind of pleasure , music.
InfiniteDreamer04 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
The emotions here were beautifully portrayed. fantastic job!
Akira Bane chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Your poem is much much better, thats exactly how I feel when I listen to music. . . Thank you for your review.
RuathaWehrling chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
I'm a flute player. Couldn't resist!
1.) A little punctuation at the ends of these lines would help make this more easily readable.
2.) "And every chord brings hope / That it is frozen / In time" - The first time I read this, I thought you were giving it a sad ending. To me, music cannot be frozen in time - it continues, within us. Every time you play/hear a piece, it resonates - but the way you think of it depends on where in your life you are. I've played the same piece with different ensembles, but several years apart, and while the notes are all the same, it can sound very, very different. To me, for music to be "frozen in time", would be very sad indeed. Anyhow, that's just my insight, not really a correction, per se.
Nice piece, otherwise!
Ruatha
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Hey, I get feelings liek this when I listen to certain music, too. This is a good poem that puts "music" into perspective.
Cirien Phoenix
P.S. Thanks for the review on "Purest Tragedy".
Jez-Arinn chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
this is basically what i feel too!
that's so cool! you were able to capture that magical mystical feeling one gets when ever pulled into the world of music.
i tried to do poetry but.. it turned out better as an essay. _
great job!
Wasted Postage chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
This was a very beautiful piece. You conveyed such a wonderful intensity. Great work.
*AbunaiChikara
Ps. Thank you so much for your review of "The Piano".
Butterfly Radcliffe chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
That was beautiful. Music is a big part of my life and to some extent that summed up at least a few of the feelings I experience when I listen to it.
Free Rain chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Excellent work. You convey the feeling of listening to really amazing music very well.
I give this an eight out of ten
goddessofsnark chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
wow, i feel the same way...theres something about good music, powerful music that is just amazing.
Jrock1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
EXACTLY, I just love the way you put that.
Elise McKenna chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Exactly the way I feel about music! Awesome poem!