Reviews for China Doll
love-me-for-life chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Okay, I'm going to feel really stupid if I get this wrong, mostly because I'm pretty sure I have it right, but it seems to me the deeper meaning is a little girl looking up at her older sister. It's all about favoritism ('scuse my spelling). Perhaps the older sister is dead, that's why she's held in such high regard, but it's probably that she's just perfect in Momma's eyes. Maybe a beauty queen.
me3gogi chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
um - im not sure i can find the hidden meaning. maybe im not that deep. i can see that the doll is maybe more important that she is - but u say that out loud, so - i dont know! but i liked it for the superflicious meaning anyway, so i guess for me its not too bad, tho i would like to know the other meaning if ever you care to share it.
Keragalin chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Wow I love your poems-really interesting. I like it.
Not so Average chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Ahh, what's the hidden meaning? The meaning I found was the obvious one, that she's not as important to her mom as the china doll but is there really another meaning?
Saiai chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
You must be kidding me...I know we have a lot of poems that are alike, but this is just weird. I have another one almost like it. 'Little China Doll', I wrote it May 5 20 and just posted it a few days ago.
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
The ending doesn't really fit because this has an over-all, sad tone to it. I have never been fond of China dolls but I did enjoy this. Just as good as all your other works.
Haven of the Shadows chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
bad poems my *sees fictionpress guidelines and eye twitches* foot. I can't believe you almost didn't post some of these!