Reviews for An Untainted Love
theirdre chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
IM NOT TRYING TO OFFENDED YOU. THIS STORY HAS THE POTENTIAL OF BEING BETTER THAN WHAT IS IS. I JUST HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE AGE DIFFERENCE. MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHANGE JESSICA AGE AND HAVE HER GOING TO COLLEGE INSTEAD OF HIGH SCHOOL. I LOT OF READERS MIGHT OFFENDED BY AGES OF YOUR MAIN CHARACTERS. I GUARANTEE THAT THE MAJORITY OF READERS ARE OLDER WOMEN WHO HAS DAUGHTERS THAT ARE SIXTEEN. SO READING YOUR STORY MAKES THEM OF THEIR DAUGHTERS. AND SOME TWENTY-SIX YEAR OLD MEN ARE WILLING TO WAIT FOR THAT SIXTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL TO GROW UP. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR BEING BLUNT. AND AGAIN THIS IS REALLY A GOOD STORY.
Farewell My Sullen Concubine chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
This is quite good so far.
cOOkiMoNsteR626 chapter 3 . 12/12/2003
this has a good plot, but i think u rushed everything too much. ur summary caught my attention, but i was a bit disappointed. everything was really fast...and the slang and the cussing...anyway, if u work on it some more, it'll be a great story
Weird girl chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
it's actually a good plot...i think she should've stopped talkin to julio after the rape and made sure he suffered in jail lol but im a bit aggressive :)...i cant wait to see wut happens...
FamousOneLiners chapter 2 . 12/5/2003
It's sweet
Fae Caspian chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
i very much like this, its a good idea, good job on spelling GONZALEZ