Reviews for Our Lovemaking
ShadyUltima chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Another great story, very appealing to this guy. I enjoyed it, and it seems as if you have been there, or fantasized alot. It's great still!
zhi chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
aw so cute! Nice to see some rhyme and strong rhythm from you (all the poetry i've read so far avoided it)

it was nicely done! good imagery and such, great job writing about something you haven't experienced yourself:-)-z-
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
You shouldn't be embarassed its just human nature :) This is very passionate but i really like the way you emphasise how in love they are all the same! This is good, you shouldn't be afriad of exploring this theme in the future.
Amethyst Haze chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Very beautiful, and sweet. Very romanticized yet with the primal overtones in some parts. Well done _
Suirenhe chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
the descriptions you used relly set the image here, this is really good.
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
In agreement with your other reviewers. Writing something like this is nothing to be concerned about, indeed it is to be commended.
You have done a beautiful job of it!
Well Done.
Keep Writing!
I have written a couple of pieces myself that tap into this area a little: "Intimacy" & "Primal" although Primal is from a slightly diffirent angle. Check them out if you like see what you think.
F.C
Celestial Sailor chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
There is nothing to be ashamed of in such a mater at all, and indeed, the more confident you have grown. I have not experienced this myself, in other words, I am a virgin, yet words with meaning, feeling and emotion can recreate even something we refer to as being 'impossible to translate into text'
With that being said, one must think toward the future and hopes set high, and not be embarrased or taken back.
-Celestial Sailor
Anthony Draconius chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
I must say that despite not ever having this experience you are very talented with describing it. I have not had that experience either and if it is just like how you described (of course I would have to see it from the guy pov), I look forward to my first time with full anticipation.
Ultres Odnia chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I have a poem like this but so far I already got a bad review, so don't think this is a bad poem. I wish I could've described mines like that. Keep up the good work.
Ultres Odnia
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Hiya! Hey this is very good! really, it is really..sweetly described but with a great choice of words and its erotic and passionate but not nasty..very good, and it has a flow, a nice poem! Love, Mia
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
I'm ashamed at you!
How could you possibly think anyone would flame you for this?
Superb piece of work, awesome even!
Spawny