Reviews for Empty Feelings
XxDragon Princess NikkixX chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Wow. Hunni, this was truely wonderful. I loved it. It's very dark and filled with raw emotion. A very well written poem. Good job *hugz*
Nikki
Dreaming One chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Hey, thanks for R&Ring my fic. It means a lot to me. It's supposed to be a little bit confusing, so I'm glad to hear it's working. hehe.
As for this poem:
Very powerful emotions you're expressing here. I'd say the strength in this isn't in its rhyme scheme, but in the way it makes you feel. It almost seems like the rhyme scheme is restricting you from saying what you want to, like it's holding you back. Must have been a really rough day! But I like it. You definitely got your point across.
Keep Writing!
~May
Hotkitty chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
nice poem. very desolate and dark.
Misty Spotts chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
i'm not used to reviewing poetry. i'm rather ignorant of and don't really understand that genre. nevertheless, i'd like to say that your poem was certainly very sad. i remember when i went through a very terrible time and often felt the way your poem describes. i'm sorry to hear about your father. grieving and sadness are natural feelings, and tears help us cleanse and clean our weary souls. don't get overwhelmed; the agony will come to an end when you are ready for it to end, and you will go on. it's good that you have writing and poetry as at least one outlet. good luck. i wish you the very best.
(on a side note, your review box excludes anonymous reviewers. i'd suggest turning that off, cuz you'll probably get more reviews. it's in your personal settings somewhere.)
FlyingPhish chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Sad and desolate with no amount of hope in it until the third to the last stanza. It's a good poem. Makes me feel a bit forlorn. Anyways you asked me how I italicized, and all I did was was italicize it when I was typing then I saved it with HTML. From there when I upload it I upload it as a story format. That's about it. Thanks for reading my story.