Reviews for Shouldn't Be That Way
embracethedark chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Wow. Very powerful, very well written. If you have time, maybe you'd like to read and review a few things i've written?
Gothic Wraith chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
OMG, the message in that is powerful and the poem in general was excellent. BTW I'm only asking because I saw it in your profile. What the heck is Nocturnal Wicca. I assume that is has something to do with night but I'm not sure. Please tell me. I have to know.
tranCendenZ chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
good poem...but a bit long...i got bored near the end...i liked how you said about being cursed from birth
Andaren chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Merry Meet,
Very thought provoking ... it's terrible how biased some people can be ... they can't see past the fact that someone is black or white, straight or bi, and see the person underneath the lable.
Your poem is wonderful and should get people thinking ... hopefully it will shame a few people into re-evaluating their opinions.
Favorate's list and Author Alert for you and this poem ;)
Blessed Be,
Andaren x
Death-Hunterx1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Hn...this...reminds me of something...anyway, people fear what they don't understand, and often times does not stop to think.
I don't know about the bible, as I don't really read it(but I do read out of boredom), and I haven't come across any lines that said so to now.
And to the rude reviewer. Fine, so it isn't to your liking, but I do believe polite speaking should be natural to all...
RazorbladeRizzy chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
this is excellent. I like the format of it too. It's so true that people are still narrow minded when sexuality issues hit them hard at home. Idiots. Great point made in a great poem.
Rizzy x
Tears heal nothing chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
i love this! it was awesome and gave a great message. i just want to say that i am sorry that you got that review from that person. it is such a pity that ppl can't be more open minded on these kinds of things. and he was also incorrect i believe on the rome part because in history we learned that it was ancient greece. that guy was a bastard, and i studied the bible last year in school (i go to a catholic one) and i never remeber it saying anything about it being wrong to be a homosexual person.
anywho i love the poem! great job!
Jen
DiffusedBlues chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
O God!
Damn! Fuck!
it sickens me! Goes aganist the bible, thats the bulk of it!
Maybe it would be better for you to live in the time of the roman empire, they didn't have any problem with that!
Read up on it, the rulers were sick, gay bastards!
It gave me the chance to review this (didn't read all of it), so i reviewed it!
EnglishRain
P.S.: O God! Damn! Fuck!
Brigitte Trueblood chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
this is soo sad... and it made me think.
Brigitte
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
wow... very sad... but unfotunately true i love how you make the character natalie as in the girl in your story...amazing poem