Reviews for Walk
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
wow- this is so true...i never even thought of things this way! beautiful poem it really makes you think...something i should i probably do more often lol...keep up the great work!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
wow! that is soo good! things we take advantage of that we never noticed.
yellow sparks chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
I really really like that one..I like the way you take everyday situations and write your one perspective.. It kinda reminds me of the one you wrote about the blind man who made the mistake of calling a girl...well...a girl..This is going on my favorites. I hate walking home from the bus stop (1 mile), but you never realize what you had until it's got...Great job!
Jade Crescent chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Aw, that's so sad
And btw, sorry to hear I can't talk to you no more. :-( You were always so fun to chat with.
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
I love that show! Unfortunately, I ALWAYS forget it's on so I always miss it... but I'm hoping to catch it all again if/when it's replayed in the summer. this poem's great... makes the point of you don't know what you've got till it's gone, and you should appreciate what you have. great job.
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Oh! That's sad and very very good!
Just Another Face chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
shows what we take for granted -.-; nice poem, its a real eyeopener
~Lyndz
Kitsune Mandy chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Very beautiful... _
†KΆ§ÜÑÉ MÅÑÐ¥†
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Wow, I never thought about it this way. Yeah, sometimes I hate to walk too, but there are just some things that I take for granted. Great job.
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Sometimes we all take simple things for granted...
In response to your review...no, "bog" was not supposed to be fog, lol...I made a reference to the castle sinking in the swamp, and bog is another word for swamp, so...yeah. :P
Keep writing!
~Namir Swiftpaw
The intellect chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
yer true true, always taking stuff for granted, sounds more like a kinda story, rather than a poem, sorry
caz
DarkBloodStar76EmoGurrrl chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Wow, this poem was alright, but the only thing more horrible than this poem, was Shazaam's review. I'm glad that you want to be a tool that helps senior citizens move... It could have used some work, it sounded more like a good story plot than a poem... I did like the use of situational irony tho..
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
I like it, And I like to walk. Go Walkers! ::takes a step::
PainKiller chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Very powerful poem... the short lines made it more intense and real to the reader. I like the third stanza the best. Keep up the great work!
pippin tomson chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
different, Is this out the world becoming more modern. I'm sad bout that too. I like walking. Nice poem, it brought that out of me, but there are also other theme, or I might just be getting the wrong idea, but I had to really think about how I could review this, because I had to really think abou the poem. Good Work
Sword in the Storm