Reviews for My Bloody Valentine
Petronia H chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Sorry about the last review.. That's my friends and mine joint account, didn't know I was logged onto it.. But it's a kind of mixed feeling to shut the door on your father. You feel good, but you also feel incredibly lonely. Anyways... about this one: It's just as good. In fact, it's amazing. I like it a lot. We should chat on AIM sometime. My sn is xJaveyLuvx
R.A. Sears chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Very very good. And now I have an uncontrollable urge to listen to Good Charlotte, damn you! I like it, though. Not your typical style, but very good anyway.
YeuxBrillants chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
oohh, that was creepy. it the good way. i love that song, too. good job again!
CW-nerd-12 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
HA. "bloody Valentine" is my favorite GC song. At first, the antiquated language and the modern references seemed to kind of clash, but toward the end, it kind of adds to his craziness. I'd offer to put "the powers that be" into story format for you, because I'm a nerd like that, but you can do whatever you want with it.
Shade2 chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Heh, stabbing and ripping tongues out! Woo-hoo! One thing that bothered me. If this is based off of GC's song (which I also find immensely amusing), then it should probably go to fanfiction. Other than that, nice! Heh, ripped out his tongue and cut off his lips . . . Nice.
TheatrePhunk chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
I loved it! I thought the details were very well placed, and the story all together was quite well done. Hope to see another short piece from you! _
Teresz chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
YIPEE! Well, you already know nmy opinion about thsi! WONDERFUL! B.E. ! WOOHOO! *does a clap thingy*