Reviews for ChristianGoth this is what i am!
blindman's visions chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
WOW! I never thought of it that way! I think I was guilty of stereotyping all Goths as satanic but now that you put it that way my mind has definitely changed thanks
Rigalphantisi911 chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
this is really good and i can totally relate. i'm not exactly Goth but i kinda am. the world needs more people like you, a Christian that belongs to a culture that many view as Satanic. God Bless.
Krikoris chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Good to see that I am not the last of my kind, rock on!
That's all I really have to say, actually. Heh -scratches head, laughing nervously- Great job.
Krikoris Kriticos
LadyyLuna chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
I really love this poem, I don't think God judges us for the way we are, or how we love him, as long as we love him, so Gareth, take your shoe off, and shove it...
Hail the Warrior chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
You go girl! Tell them what they need to do. We need more people like you in this world. Post Soon,
HtW
KuKi GrL chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Rock on! God is amazing isnt he? Thanks for sharing.
-Krazy
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Wow. I loved this. Every part was so awesome. Keep on shining for Him!
Heart of the Sword
Somnia chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
this is very good..
there are loads of goths in my school and im scared to go near them, i admit it freely. you must be very brave. good luck with it. and ignore gareth. he sounds like he neds some therapy!
Getuie chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
*stands and applauds* I loved this! It has such a challenge within it.
"Cowards the lot of you, you fear for my safety
yet do not aid me in my task" - I can so absolutely relate to this... wow...
And of course the last line *grins* brilliant
GarethNelson chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
ah yes, the victorious underdog christian has won again.
walking through the shadows, our little saviour coming to tell the world of satan's deceit, bringing the light of god to the world. behold the (false) messiah.
"blessed are the destroyers of false hope, for they are the true messiahs"
i am curious: do you now have a logical explanation of christianity or do you still rely on emotions?
if you have found a logical explantion, should this logical explanation be disproven would you continue in your "quest"?
"i have known god the father as a child has known father christmas".
i am curious: as a child did you have emotional reasons for believing in santa?
tell me, have you read the koran? if not, how do you know christ to be the true messiah?
pascals wager: look it up and spot the obvious flaw.
now, without further ado do as your god commands in the book of deutronomy and stone the evil unbeliever (me) to death.
(I John 4:3) And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of Antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
behold, i am the antichrist. (and so is the rest of that part of humanity who questioned the bible: guilty of heresy)