Reviews for Girl in My Mirror
Happy-Platipus chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Very cool idea!
I liked the end a lot!
I'm sorry if I am reviewing to much at once, but you have a lot of stuff here..
I like the fact that you write about lots of totally differant things. It makes it more interesting!
Virginia The Morbid chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I can really relate 2 this.
Chavi West-Wind chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
It could've standed to go a bit longer, but it's good how it is too. I hate to say this to people because it sounds pathetic, but this really does sound like me. Especially the part where it says, "I know life is painful / But, she's always happy . . . isn't she?" Sounds like something someone would say about me lately... :) It's not a good thing, I know. It should tell you, though, the way this struck me.
Tormented Romantic chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
yay! I really like this one, although I've seen this theme used in a similar manner before, this one far exceeds any of the others that I've read previously. It kind of has a weak ending though, like it left me wanting to read more but there was no more ya know? so I could definetely see this being lengthened a bit because it's a little vague as it stands. However, that's the only real flaw I saw in this piece, for the most part it was an AMAZING poem, I loved it. I definetely see progress from your earlier works. Nicely done.
-Rachael-
TiEka Koniku chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
::breaks the mirror:: all better. now she cant taunt you. wow you have so much emotion behind your writing. always a bonus. well done. *TI*