Reviews for Unclean
Ennyl Postlethwayt chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
first off i love the names. elwyn as the first thing i read just drew my in. and then a vampire and sidhe. it's all you need in a story... well... i do suppose you need a plot and all that nonsense like character development but you haven't got any problem there. this is gonna be good. don't keep us waiting
Tessabe chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
I tried to review this before, A very enjoyable read, you had me laughing.
Psycho Idiot chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
YAY!
Arcane Seraphim chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
That was hilarious. Elwyn is awesome. Hah. Wow. Great descriptions AND imagery. I hope to see more.
WrittenInJello chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
*wink* Cute. Nicely done.
Innocent Green Eyes chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
wow! I haven't read a really good vampire fic for a long time D I loved the humor _ Are you going to write more? Please do! I'll be waiting :-D
God bless,
Greeny
Enoch chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Lol, loved it! I love Elwyn, he rocks! *is part irish and worships all fae's* This story is my 2d best of your short ones, the best being the one with Elwyn buying woman stuff.
Josee Poesee chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
*howls in laughter* That was awesome! 20 years old and cant take a thought.. well feeling like that.. *cackles madly*
*~* Dy *~*
Peachez 24 chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
And of course Elwyn would find that extremely humurous. I'm not sure if he got the intelligent conversation he was looking for, but I'm pretty sure he was happy when he left. Cute fic, very.
When I first read the summary I thought it was about Eckers and Richard, but this is definitely comical. Well keep writing!
Peachez _~
Marigold Futura chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
LOL! Brilliance! Plunge...hee-hee...I'm twelve. There's some great repartee between Don and Elwyn there too. Teh funny, my friend. _