Reviews for Caged
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
This is awsome! _ I really relate waay too well...this is amazing..I love the imagery...and it's so powerful...keep it up.-pammy-
BenevolentShadow chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Similar feeling...*sigh* Excelent poem, though.
bayshel-wass chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Yeah, definitely some similarities to my poem in the general idea :) Very well written. I especially liked the first stanza :)
RuathaWehrling chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Hi again!
1.) You might consider putting periods at the end of sentences. It's kind of hard to figure out where some of the breaks are, at least in the first paragraph/stanza.
2.) "I pushed the limits / Until the limits / Started pushing me" - I like this!
Very nice. A question, if you don't mind: what is the history that you were imagining for the persona? Why does he/she feel so trapped? Just curious.
Well written! Thanks!
Ruatha
Luminescent Dreams chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
That was really good. Really well-written. It is so frustrating being in a situation you can't escape, I know exactly how you feel.
Pale Angel chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Amazing poem. I LOVE it. The words are just so powerful and it's very emotional. Continue writing poems like this, you have a real talent _ By the way, thanks for reviewing my work!
musicluver chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
wow...i love it...especially the part..."Can anyone understand What it's like to be so lost That you don't even care to be found? They took everything...My innocence"
also, i love Everclear and Moulin Rouge...omg...Come What May is such an amazing song...i was so obsessed with it after i saw it and Moulin Rouge is one of my favorite movies and Come What May is so much fun to sing...yeah...i'm obsessed with singing...i never stop
thanks for the review, by the way! it was greatly appreciated!
tawnyfawn chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
meaningful, deep and excellent! keep up the writing and thanx for the reviews. i really enjoyed reading this peice had it just seemed to go so well.
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
I love this! I would add it to my fav stories list, if I hadnt already used all 30 spaces. lol
aphelant chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
OOh, I like. Resonates well with me. I do have a constructive possibly helpful comment: where you say you are 'trapped within your own household', I think it would flow better to say 'life'. I dunno, ignore me if you think that's bad. :D Oh, btw, I have read Sabriel and Lirael (currently waiting to borrow Abhorsen from my best friend), but I was just in this...weird disturbing place in my head when I wrote 'Necromancer'. Um, yeah.
the fourth wheel chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
I can definetly relate. It was really well written.
Kristina
demonicdistraction chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
*stunned and in silence* wow, that was great. I have no clue what to say other than I love your style I can relate to it completly
MellyBenz chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Very vivid and honest! Really shows how you are feeling. Please review some of my poetry. Thanks!