Reviews for Bruised
Seaskye chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Beautifully written, lots of emotion which makes the reader feel as though the can relate even if they cant. Nice job.
Jacqueline Howcis chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
*Wipes a tear* I can relate...
Myriah chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Wow, this is an awesome poem!
Post Apocalyptic chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Wow. I like it. It does remind me of mine ("Wounds"), yet at the same time they are very diffrent things. The same, yet diffrent. Yours is alot more graphic and although I like that, I sort of shy away from it on my own. Cudos for ballyness. lol. Also, in truth, mine is about a certain someone who repeatedlt breaks my heart, heals it, and breaks it yet again. I dont know what yours is about though so I cant really say. However I can say that it is a beautiful peice of wirting, and thank you for reviewing my work or I would have never found yours. (I try to review anyone who reviews me). If your free, check out some of my other stuff. You might like it. I'm off to read more of yours. Keep up the good work!
Valerie
Ela-chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
You already know how much I love your work. _
Blackout the Swordsman chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
I like that twist at the end, but this was kinda masochistic. Don't you think?
Razor Sharp Kisses chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
The rhymes and words were very well written. I could identify with the all of it except the last couple of lines. I've always been hurt physically (as well as mentally!)...it was almost like a flashback. A poetic recollection if you will. Very good.
imxnotxyourxstar chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Love this one...beautifully written and the imagery is really great. Keep up the good work!
Lsay312
**btw thanks for all the reviews
JustForgetMe chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
This is really good.i like all the is sad good.
EndlessLove4u chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
WOW! I like this one very much; these are bruses from the heart...really deep...I like it!
MauledBarbie chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
brilliant imagery! good job
Glastonbury chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
When you feel that badly, i always find that its easier and better to run away and leave all of it behind. Although thats easier said than done, after all, if it was that simple everyone would be doing it. It can be done though, im living proof, kinda. You just got to remember that even though you start a new life your old memories and stuff stil lremain, and that can hurt.