Reviews for The Glass Teardrop
friendly monkey chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
This is a note of constructive critisism, not a flame. I find this piece one of the best things I've read in my life, so don't think I didn't like it. I just want to tell you that there were 2 or 3 things that stood out at me, asking to be mentioned to you.
REMEMBER: this is not a flame. This is my way of helping a fellow writer.
He released her from his grip, and the horror of what she had done seeped into her mind.
"She fled from him in horror, sprinting as fast as she could through the hibernating forest" 2 great sentences. My only thing is this: why not use a different word for horror in one of them? It's good, but didn't seem to fit with your style of... not repeating the same word. Just an idea.
Umm, I can't find it now, but I noticed that one of your sentences ended incomplete, or started that way, or something. Other than that, I have on thing to say: Tried to get it published yet? I bet it could be. I thought mine was good, but comparing mine to yours is like a glass of water to the Atlantic Ocean. And yours is SO that much better. Ha, if I had half your talent, I would be famous by now. really, it's a great story, and ORIGINAL, something I miss.
becks13 chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Wow! u are an awesom writer. You give the greatest descriptions. I really like how you don't continue to give the same description for each thing or use the same words. Excellent job.
Cryslizzy chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
This is so way good. I've even sending the site address to a friend of mine to have her read it. This is well written, and very discriptive. It is very, very well written and captivates the reader. Bravo! Good job!
: )
nathalsa chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
This is beautiful. There is no other word for it. Masterful storytelling, and lovely. You have done a marvellous job on this, my friend, and I am adding this to my favorites list. It is very eloquent. The last line is powerful, and I admire you fully for this wonderful work of art-for that is truly what this is. Brava.
i am classic chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
i enjoyed reading this and i really like the end.
Puff2978 chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
omg, that was so amazing! you write it so beautifully and the words flow so peacefully. i love the story and how you write it brings everything to life. truly, you are a great author.