Reviews for Opto Spiritus
Hawk Mage chapter 3 . 1/22/2004
Cool chapter I liked it a lot. I must go now.
ibgone chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
hey, icy phoenix, I finally got around to reading the new chapter of your story. Talon vs. Zam was pretty interesting. I wonder if Zam lost on purpose so he could learn Talon's tricks. Talon has an interesting array of abilities that can prove quite tricky for his rogues. Well, now I'll start waiting for the next chapter.
Destin chapter 3 . 1/13/2004
I hate Zam, alot, experimenting on a young girl, and just being annoying. I wish Talon could of killed him Hopefully soon. lol
Anywayz Talon has such a same past! I feel so bad for him, having his parents die, and then getting experimented on.
The idea with his eye, and stuff was really cool You're fighting scene with Talon, and Zam was really cool
Please update soon! I want to see what happens next!
ibgone chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
Hey, Icy, I finally got around to reading the new episode. I see Talon's been contained for quite a while if a grown up Hawk and her companion are risking their necks to release him. Though, I wonder why Hawk and Falcon did just that anyway?
zoombafooni chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Pretty cool characters. I think I'll follow along as you continue writing this. However I have trouble reading off the computer so bear with me if I'm slow. Anycase Talon sounds cool (well obviously he's the main character!)
Totoya chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
I just realized you have another story here!
This is great! I love it, tons of action and a cool main character!
The beggining was really neat, I liked the way you set it up at the bank with the mother and child before the action started.
Test subject? What could he mean? I guess I'll have to read the next chapter!
I would add this to my favorites, but it's all filled up! I should probably make room!
Keep it up!
Hawk Mage chapter 2 . 12/31/2003
_
Starr: I think she's happy.
YAY! I'm so happy. I like this chapter. It's a really cool story. Hee! I can't wait for the next chapter. It's looking really interesting. I really love this.
Destin chapter 2 . 12/31/2003
Talon! lol I remember him from last chapter He's cool
Anywayz that was a really cool chapter, it was sort of like residentevil but better. The action was great, it was really cool with the test subject and stuff. I don't blame Falcon, that room would freak me out too.
I can't wait for next chapter, this is a really good story.
Please update soon
Destin chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Hey I was just looking around fictionpress, and found you on a favorite list, so I decided to read your stories, and this was great!
I loved the action, in the beginning of this chapter. That was so cool, with Talon, and Zam fighting like that. I got really into it.
I don't like Zam though, he hurts children, and I hate people that hurt children! I hope that little girl is ok, and I hope that Talon is ok.
Update soon! I'm putting you on author alert
Hawk Mage chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Yay! I was hoping this would show up sooner or later. This is great. I love this. Yay! Hawk made an appearance. I'm soo glad. I can't wait for the next chapter. This is really cool. Keep up the great work. I liked the gun battle. Keep up the great work!
ibgone chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Whoa, how Trigun-esque. I'm glad you finally posted your new story, Icy, because I love it! That was some gun battle with Talon and Zam. Anyway, I'd like to see what happens to Talon and the little girl next chapter...or episode.