Reviews for Invisible
Great story
bubublacz chapter 24 . 1/13
Prodigee123 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
GleekLover2012 chapter 24 . 5/7/2013
I had to say that I read this all in one setting because I enjoyed your writing.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/22/2012
great story! you should put an epilogue where they get married and have kids :D
Guest chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
sorry, i haven't reviewed the earlier chapters since i don't want to be interrupted from reading. great story so far. i remember getting my ears pierced when i was like...8 years old. i never had any problems with it. i can't remember even needing to do aftercare. i just didn't touch my earrings for a week i think. my aunt, a pediatrician, used a gun on me plus hypoallergenic earrings on; the one they use for babies.
Pream chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
AWW! I know how Lucy feels! I am just like her too and I don't look like my age also... :( It's pretty creepy and cool at the same time how similar Lucy and I are LOL I like your story so far you are a creative author!
teacupspinner chapter 24 . 2/2/2012
Bookmarked with six more stories, i have to say that thank God that i read yours first. This is just one of the quaintest story that has not much of drama yet plenty of soul. Please don't stop writing. This was just beautiful.
DA-chen1 chapter 24 . 1/29/2012
Well, nice and really lovely story!

I'm sad that it is over so soon! But hey, you didn't miss a point!

Really great!

DA-chen1 chapter 23 . 1/29/2012
Wow, the "I love you" was a bit fast... but it's really sweet!

DA-chen1 chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Nice story, so far!

I really like the idea about Gareth and Lucy.

Sometimes there is more to the inside than the surface shows! Really nice :-)
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 24 . 10/10/2011
Nice one! I'm finally done reading ALL the CHAPTERS. I only had a limited hours of sleeping because of school works but I spent it by reading this fic..! HEHE! :D I LOVE IT! Congratulations for this wonderful and amazing fic. Thanks for sharing your work to us. :D I really have fun reading this last night. Keep up the good work and good job! :D

I don't like Shelly because she's a flirt but I love Lucy and Gareth to the fullest. :))

Anyways, I'm wondering why it is rated M? LOL! :) congratulations again. Until next time! :))
LotusTears chapter 24 . 1/12/2011
My younger sister is exactly like Lucy so I enjoyed the story. It was very sweet.
Secretiveness chapter 24 . 10/3/2010
Another wonderfully written fiction.

I felt for Lucy when she was feeling "invisible" and I'm so glad that things did work out in the end with Gareth. It's such a feel good fiction.

I look forward to reading more of your fictions.
Aradia Cloud chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
Ugh... I don't like Shelly, and Gareth can kiss my natural Bahamian a s s.
458 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »