Reviews for Invisible
Prodigee123 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
interesting
GleekLover2012 chapter 24 . 5/7/2013
I had to say that I read this all in one setting because I enjoyed your writing.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/22/2012
great story! you should put an epilogue where they get married and have kids :D
Guest chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
sorry, i haven't reviewed the earlier chapters since i don't want to be interrupted from reading. great story so far. i remember getting my ears pierced when i was like...8 years old. i never had any problems with it. i can't remember even needing to do aftercare. i just didn't touch my earrings for a week i think. my aunt, a pediatrician, used a gun on me plus hypoallergenic earrings on; the one they use for babies.
Pream chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
AWW! I know how Lucy feels! I am just like her too and I don't look like my age also... :( It's pretty creepy and cool at the same time how similar Lucy and I are LOL I like your story so far you are a creative author!
teacupspinner chapter 24 . 2/2/2012
Bookmarked with six more stories, i have to say that thank God that i read yours first. This is just one of the quaintest story that has not much of drama yet plenty of soul. Please don't stop writing. This was just beautiful.
DA-chen1 chapter 24 . 1/29/2012
Well, nice and really lovely story!

I'm sad that it is over so soon! But hey, you didn't miss a point!

Really great!

Mira
DA-chen1 chapter 23 . 1/29/2012
Wow, the "I love you" was a bit fast... but it's really sweet!

Mira
DA-chen1 chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Nice story, so far!

I really like the idea about Gareth and Lucy.

Sometimes there is more to the inside than the surface shows! Really nice :-)
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 24 . 10/10/2011
Nice one! I'm finally done reading ALL the CHAPTERS. I only had a limited hours of sleeping because of school works but I spent it by reading this fic..! HEHE! :D I LOVE IT! Congratulations for this wonderful and amazing fic. Thanks for sharing your work to us. :D I really have fun reading this last night. Keep up the good work and good job! :D

I don't like Shelly because she's a flirt but I love Lucy and Gareth to the fullest. :))

Anyways, I'm wondering why it is rated M? LOL! :) congratulations again. Until next time! :))
LotusTears chapter 24 . 1/12/2011
My younger sister is exactly like Lucy so I enjoyed the story. It was very sweet.
Secretiveness chapter 24 . 10/3/2010
Another wonderfully written fiction.

I felt for Lucy when she was feeling "invisible" and I'm so glad that things did work out in the end with Gareth. It's such a feel good fiction.

I look forward to reading more of your fictions.
Aradia Cloud chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
Ugh... I don't like Shelly, and Gareth can kiss my natural Bahamian a s s.
Blood Zephyr chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
-.- Schizophrenia isn't the same thing as MPD. Schizophrenics have a difficult time distinguishing between fantasy and reality. Hallucinations, visual and audio, are common. MPD... it's like having several people in one body. Sometimes the personalities are aware of each other, and sometimes not. There are usually blackouts when the different persona takes over. The actual person wont usually remember anything other than passing out or something, and then "waking up" later on. During that black out period, the other persona would have been active.
TheyCallMeCliche chapter 24 . 7/17/2009
Ok, i just wanted to say, that i don't think that story was rated m. There wasn't any details to make it juicy... it was a great plot though, i commend you for that. :) keep writing.
456 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »