Reviews for Fallen Angel
nine iron chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Another julie master piece, how can I add to the reviews that have praised so much without as said in your words "sounding like a broken record"
I applaud your genius
Yours Faithfully
Nine Iron
singingspeechless chapter 4 . 4/23/2004
very very good! i love the description. great job!
Perfectly-Insane33 chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Great poem! I feel like that sometimes...Yeah. I'm okay...Lol I enjoyed your poem though. That's all that matters
ZealWarrior chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Ahh,the pangs of love...well I can relate somewhat. Oh who am I kidding, I can relate plenty! It's quite pointless for me to say how good the actual writing is, such as the words chosen and rhyming and theme-I'd be repeating myself but with new words. All I'll say is that it's fantastic, and that in it's simplicity, does its power lie.
Now for the other stuff: I said it was simple, simple because almost everybody can relate to it. Don't worry, I know how you feel, I've gone through this before and have sworn to never go through it again (You know, the usual...) It does feel that way, it really does. I've thought the same things-if would only be, then would you see how much I could make you happy. Sadly, 'twas not. And therein lies the irony, we lose one thing-love, and gain something else-strength/knowledge. My pain has articulated my pen (If I may be poetic), without experiencing something so harsh, I wouldn't have half of the writing skills I today possess or just more knowledge about life.
Julie, great work, keep it up, don't drink and drive, remember to never drink hemlock or anything else that's poisonous (I'm in my "half-asleep" phase right now at 11:40 at night, so you'll have to forgive typos and anything that sounds stupid or doesn't make sense" So, in summary, as they say in French, "Sayanora!" :)
Shadow of the Light chapter 2 . 12/5/2003
I love it! Both Chapters are so excellently written, their amazing, wow! keep up the excellent work! I'm practically speachless! Its so captivating, ane expressive!
_