Reviews for Too much pizza and candy
Selena Brudi chapter 17 . 7/4/2005
hehe... I love your story... so random... and funny... and I like pizza and candy! yummy... Anyway, I like this ending. Again, so random and funny! Okay, I'll go now. Bye-bye!
Afraid of the Dark 1989 chapter 4 . 6/6/2005
Wow I'm really impressed. . . havent read all the way through but i hope to soon. . .
Monkey chapter 17 . 5/29/2005
my gosh, Lauren. You're all done now. just be happy that it was so great. dork. : - p : - D
Blondeggman chapter 17 . 5/29/2005
NO Its over? Tear...You whould write a reunion thing. lol. That would be funny. lolLauren
Blondeggman chapter 16 . 5/29/2005
YAYAYAYAYA! I love this chapter! But didnt liz say that banana thing to me in real life? i dont remember. DONT MAKE ARES DIE! PLEASE? lol. But seriously...please? WRITE MORE! I heart you!Lauren
Monkey chapter 17 . 5/28/2005
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! *kisses* thank u!
Monkey sister chapter 15 . 3/29/2005
Carrie enjoyed your story a lot & wants you to write the next chapter ASAP!I do too!
Ghost Love Score chapter 13 . 3/19/2005
I love corny jokes! They were so cool. I'lkl need to visit that website...
Ghost Love Score chapter 12 . 3/16/2005
yay! Your writing is so funny and fun to read. also I have heard the myth about the hero being thrown of pegasus' back.
Ghost Love Score chapter 11 . 3/16/2005
I think that Mr squeaky id my fave character even though he is an inanimate rubber duckie. Also You really should write a Jason chapter that would be so funny.
Ghost Love Score chapter 10 . 3/16/2005
I did think this was alot like Colleen's chapter (i think it was colleen I can't remember?) but it was still really funny.
Ghost Love Score chapter 9 . 3/16/2005
Cool. I liked this chapter by I didn't get who Becca actually was.
Ghost Love Score chapter 8 . 3/16/2005
I liked this chapter. It was good for a bit of relife from the violence and romance! Tee hee hee...
Ghost Love Score chapter 7 . 3/16/2005
Yay! I'm loving this story. The last bit with the voodoo dolls was good.
Ghost Love Score chapter 6 . 3/15/2005
Yay! i didn't get to finish reading the rest of the story yesterday. I love this chapter, MONKEYS! Don't ask :) Are you Lindsay? This is just a random guess...
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »